Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bossman's Journal

Bossman1112

Reaction score
Quick Intro: Im a 15 year old guy (turning 16 in 2 weeks). Im in the middle of my sophomore year and Im trying to reconstruct my social life (especially with the young women around me). Naturally im just outgoing, and friends call me a burst of energy. So my AA is very small, but I still find myself finding excuses not to approach a cute girl. Im usually caught in the friend zone with girls. Ive only had one girlfirned, and that was 2 years . There is also the factor of my overprotective godmother who is out to "keep her baby bird from flying".

My Goals:
Get rid of AA for good
Improve my social life
Become a better flirter
Improve my game
Work My Way Around my Godmother

Initial Thoughts:
Its the weekend and I dont really have anything planned. I did make plans to go see Star Wars with a few friends but it wasnt showing anywhere near us, and all the good movies are rated R. But starting this week im trying to start Dj Bootcamp (especially now that we have exams and there is this cute girl in my exam room).

On a side note: Im pursuing a friend that ive known since last year. She has shown signs that she likes me, but I cant verify that she does. Im going to tell her how I feel in hopes that she feels the same way. I know that if it goes wrong, I may go into a complete funk and I want to be able to pull myself out of it by finding other girls to deal with. I guess where this whole journal comes in.

Ill try to update this journal every week and hopefully il be able to.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, good to have you around.

In addition to those long-term goals, try setting realistic and measurable short-term goals for every week. Start small and increase just a little each week.

Bossman1112

Reaction score
Week 1 3/9/12

This week I had to deal with exams. They werent that bad, most of em were easy they were just long and boring. As for game, im dissapointed in myself for hardly doing anything. I attempted to start DJ bootcamp, but I failed week 1 with the lack of girls I talked to. But, I met a cute girl in my exam room. She didnt seem very interested (everytime I initiated conversation, she found a way to keep it short). there was also another girl (Other guys may find her hot but her lack of english grammer turned me off big time) we exchanged a few words about some of my favorite music. I also flirted with my friend a bit this week, (or at least she flirted and I flirted back).

Easy Failures
Im just going to analyze things I could have done better here. First, this HB9 (a Junior) is single and is currently searching for a guy in her life. We are in the same math class and we've talked a few times (in person and over Facebook) This week I noticed that she had did a few things different with her attire and hair that made her much more attractive but I couldnt muster up the courage to compliment her. I also could of used exam week to the best of my abilities and interacted with the girls around me (this week, we were all in one place, making girls that much more easier to talk to).

As for things outside of game, and just my social life in particular: I made a few new friends this week and connected with the ones I already have. im going to ask my friend if she wants to go ice skating tomorrow.

Goals

This week my goals are:
- Successfully Complete the DJ Bootcamp Week 1
- Have at least a 5 minute conversation with HB9 from math
- Become more physical with my friend
- Hang out with one of my friends outside of school

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, eye contact is important in conversation!
Also, try doing eye contacts to random girls every where. I used to try that before and I had good responses, sometimes smiles. I would smile first usually. But importantly, look with your charming eyes so you are not threatening with big rapist eyes haha!

Bossman1112

Reaction score
Quick Update 3/14/12

I usually dont make a lot of eye contact during conversation. My attention span isnt the greatest, and I can hold long conversations, but my eyes tend to wander alot.

As for my set goals, I have 2 complete (become physical with my friend and use more eye contact) and have 2 others partially done. I just dealt with one problem today; I was with my friend and we were being super playful at lunch today. So I went to go hold her hand while we were at lunch (we were at opposite sides of the table) and immediatly her bestfriend quickly snatches her hand away from mine and goes "no stop trying to hold her hand, shes mine". I ignored her at first, in hopes that she would just go away. So I attempt to hold her hand again, and of course, her bestfriend does it again. Now I know that this isnt that big of a deal, but her bestfriend is really getting annoying. She does anything to ****bock. Even when me and my friend are just simply flirting, she finds a way to bring up all my imperfections, and it ruins the whole mood. How do I ?deal with this

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say that she's jealous. Say there's enough of you to go around, and she can come hold your hand if she feels that strongly about it.