Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Borefriends.

Fate of the Borefriends

• Show No Mercy!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • I only go for single girls

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since ive been single, Ive noticed that almost all the HBs, Ive come in contact with have boyfriends, not all relationships are strong & some chicks just stick around B'coz theyve got no-one better to be with ('The Monkey Bussiness').

So since I dont know these 'boyfriends', Im going to hit on these girls pretending that they dont have boyfriends, until they personally tell me that they do.

My friend had a thing for this single HB7 I know, I backed off since he was my friend & they hit it off.

IMO friends are the only exceptions, whats your take on the matter?

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez doesnt anyone here hit on women :mad:

Bumpity bump bump ..

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After my bad experiences with women in or just out of relationships, I'm going for single women only from now on.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggest waste of time ever

A stupid ditz at my work openly announces she has a boyfriend who's going out with another girl.

Me: "How can he be your boyfriend if he has a girlfriend?"
Her: "I dunno i think he's my boyfriend"
Me: "Hmm why don't you just find someone new?"
Her: "I really like him blah blah blah"

Me: :rolleyes:

Steer clear of idiots like these....also the ones who stick by losers through thick and thin.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2c on this...

If the chick has a bf and she comes onto me, then i'll get with her, yes, because she WILL cheat, and if not with me, then with someone else... so f*ck that, and then just because she is a $lut, i'll go tell her bf that she pulled into me, so he will leave her and find a girl that wont treat him like sh!t (and cheating on a guy in my eye's if disgusting and just... F*CK, i cant stand chicks that cheat!:mad: ) ... but ya... thats what i would probably do... but i woulld NEVER HIT ON a girl that has a bf.

Laterz...

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
females with boyfriends

if a woman has a boyfriend but flirts with you on a consistent basis then by all means make your move-BUT you must keep these few things in mind:

1. She might has some kind of crazy-insane boyfriend that might try to come after you.

2. And if she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend then if you get with her in a relationship she might cheat on you..

Feskaren

Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you hit on girls with bfs? i always go like.... "oh... so when are you gonna break up with him..." or " do you mean a borefriend"... or "what a pity"... or "thats such a shame, sure you dont want to cut for a better deal?" or something like that when a girl tells me she has a boyfriend...

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: females with boyfriends

Originally posted by Freeman
if a woman has a boyfriend but flirts with you on a consistent basis then by all means make your move-BUT you must keep these few things in mind:

1. She might has some kind of crazy-insane boyfriend that might try to come after you.

2. And if she's willing to cheat on her boyfriend then if you get with her in a relationship she might cheat on you..
1. yes, always be alert.
2. invalid, a single girl might also cheat on you..

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But...

Originally posted by Feskaren
why dont you hit on girls with bfs? i always go like.... "oh... so when are you gonna break up with him..." or " do you mean a borefriend"... or "what a pity"... or "thats such a shame, sure you dont want to cut for a better deal?" or something like that when a girl tells me she has a boyfriend...
What does what u just said have anything with the fact that u WOULD be with them? Thats just what u would say... but WOULD u get with a chick that had a bf? (Would you hit on her, NOT when SHE is hitting on YOU, thats a different story) ...?

Laterz...

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just b'coz we're hitting on em, doesnt mean we commit to them, theyve got to be worthy of that.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: But...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
What does what u just said have anything with the fact that u WOULD be with them? Thats just what u would say... but WOULD u get with a chick that had a bf? (Would you hit on her, NOT when SHE is hitting on YOU, thats a different story) ...?

Laterz...

The only time I would mess around with a girl who has a boyfriend would be when she obviously flirts with me..