Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bored of sex

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in a relationship with this girl for nearly a year. She's great fun and makes me laugh and we really see eye to eye. Normally girls bore me but not this one. Trouble is I am bored of sex. When we go to bed she is always horny and up for it and I just want to chill and think about things. Most times I just go through the motions and it's over in a few minutes, other times I just feign tiredness or whatever. Anyone else had this?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id love to know what percentage of married couples BOTH enjoy their sex lives..

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
I think it means your testosterone is low, I'd go get tested.
Ok. When we first met we used to fk 3 times a night but lately I'm just not interested. How do you go about getting tested?

Reaction score
you can do it online, by ordering in a kit and sending in a sample or you can go into a center which tests. When I stayed in Houston I was easily able to google for dozens and dozens of docs which did testosterone replacement therepy. They would be able to find out your blood levels.

Also sometime stress will mess you up, so if your mind is focused on all these other things, and some are stressful it can pull your attention from yourself... Sex is healthy and balances out stress. So always keep it part of your life.

I'd allow her to give you head to allow you to relax, and then penetrate her if she needs it.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
you can do it online, by ordering in a kit and sending in a sample or you can go into a center which tests. When I stayed in Houston I was easily able to google for dozens and dozens of docs which did testosterone replacement therepy. They would be able to find out your blood levels.

Also sometime stress will mess you up, so if your mind is focused on all these other things, and some are stressful it can pull your attention from yourself... Sex is healthy and balances out stress. So always keep it part of your life.

I'd allow her to give you head to allow you to relax, and then penetrate her if she needs it.
Ok. Thanks.