Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bored? Got Nothing to do? Read this for help

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have noticed over the past few weeks that there have been a lot of people wondering what they should spend their time doing over the break, and where they should meet women. I just wanted to put in my 2 cents on this topic. It is up to you on where you would like to go, but i STRONGLY recommend the book store. Its a very nice place to go when you have nothing to do and just want to relax. I also recommend Barnes and Nobles locations because they are normally very well stocked both with books and with HBs. You can also go here to help further educate and feed your mind. Its nice to sit in the quiet with some music playing in the backround, reading the book of your choice. I mean, you can even check out books on how to please women, cold readings, w/e its just nice to sit and read about certain things that may help you in further conversations where you can lend your input on situation. By going out to the bookstore, you are also making a huge leap (for those who lack lots of experience); you are going outside your house and interacting with other people.

Try it, I find it to be very enlightening and relaxing, and I'm only 17. Remember guys:

If Knowledge equals power, and women love men with power, then women love men of knowledge (simple transitive property, a+b=c so c-b=a and so on)

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the last thing you wanna be caught reading by a hb, is a book on how to seduce/read women. that would make you seem like a geek who needs help with girls. basically...no you're not a geek for trying to learn how to pull women, but unfortunately, most people don't think that way. The fact that all of us are here discussing seduction techniques, I myself consider no one a geek based soley on that fact alone. But HB's aren't going see that. They're gonna see some dude who came to a bookstore to read a book about how to seduce women. Then they think to themselves, "he must have a hard time with women, (i.e. anti-social proof)." Think about it

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
the last thing you wanna be caught reading by a hb, is a book on how to seduce/read women. that would make you seem like a geek who needs help with girls. basically...no you're not a geek for trying to learn how to pull women, but unfortunately, most people don't think that way. The fact that all of us are here discussing seduction techniques, I myself consider no one a geek based soley on that fact alone. But HB's aren't going see that. They're gonna see some dude who came to a bookstore to read a book about how to seduce women. Then they think to themselves, "he must have a hard time with women, (i.e. anti-social proof)." Think about it
What I meant to say was that while you wait to talk to a HB ot approach them, you can be reading seduction books (read above, only if you want), but when you approach you put that stuff away. Read whatever you want, like i said, "reading the book of your choice"

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at a Barnes & Noble and the place is literally a goldmine. I've met pretty much every girl I've dated for the past year at that place.

Even better is watching the guys trying to pick up girls and noticing what they do right and wrong. The job sucks my taint, but has definitely been invaluable to the refinement of my game.

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching in a bookshop.. You see, what on earth do you say to soemone in a bookshop? Or any shop..

Sorry, i'm not new here, i've read the bible & i've been doing quite well pulling in clubs & on the streets.. But just going up to someone browsing for a book just seems like an unwelcome intrusion.. or am i wrong?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your 17 you could be crashing every party you can see over the break and getting laid like a rockstar.

That's what they all come there to do.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
If your 17 you could be crashing every party you can see over the break and getting laid like a rockstar.

That's what they all come there to do.
No parties during the day :p haha, and about not having an opener for the bookshop, don't worry, its easy:

"Hey" if you want to elaborate more "I see you are reading Shakespeare / anyone" talk about that, ask simple questions

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you work during the day come on man your 17.

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko, nice post and I have one question for you. Why do these hot girls go to Barnes and Noble?. Thanks

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, don't know. Every girl I approach over there is studying (not now b/c of summer) or reading / hangin out with another girlfriend. You should ask whitepimp, he works at one and can vouch for my findings

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see all sorts of girl situations: the bored daughter in there on Friday/Saturday night with their family(or usually just the mom), the girl who's studying but really just needs to get out and go someplace where there's a young crowd, etc etc. I've noticed most of the hotter girls go to the New Age sections (like astrology), Relationship sections, and magazines, but there's still some incredible girls who come in and read whatever the hell. Not to mention the older chicks(not deterioratingly old but MILFy) who are also bored and looking to get out of the same old routine. I've done extensive studying while being there of girls that come in and can pretty much nail any situation of what a girl I'm into is doing there.

If you're going to approach there, be extra sure not to be creepy and leer over the shelves and whatnot. I've had many girls ask me if I could watch out for weirdos following them around suspiciously and pervertedly and it's not cool.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The book stores must be different in the states, because the book stores in england are just really, go in, buy book, leave

No one really lingers round

Cripes, that reminds me, england are playing and i'm missing it!

Reaction score
I find book stores to be a great place to meet women. This is a good tip if you're sick of going to the bar. Don't forget coffee shops and such. You may have to bring your own book. ;)

ADKdj