Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bootcamp Week#1: Start Your Engines...

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly an Opener:

I thought of this last night, and I was going to use it at the club, if I had been able to actually go, so I figure I'll get some help with it first:

You walk into a club, and immediately make direct ec with a hb, and you walk over, confidently of course and say:

dj: You know, I blew it. I saw you standing over here, looking like you were just completely and totally lost. So naturally my mind kicked in thinking what if this, what if that? Will she say yes, no. And so I chickened out to come talk to you. What's your name?

And of course, take it from there.

I think this might work because you are making fun of your old ways, but you walk up to her as soon as you see her, so in a way, you are also showing that you have somewhat of a humoruous side, and that you are confident enough to talk to her. Not to mention, she wasn't looking around like she was lost, and you both know it.

What do y'all think?

safe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redline
So I shifted my attention to the other chick. to cut a long story short I got this one home, and I'll leave the rest to your imagination
seems like an example of why it’s good to play woman against each other. Good job :woo:
Originally posted by redline
-First lay of the BC (I think )
Nope ;)

Just posting a quick update…..

Having problems with getting the opportunities to complete this stage of BC because of hectic things going on and being able to actually see 50 people!!!

The plan’s to do the remaining EC’s during week 2 since I’m starting to get a bit more free time (and I’ll actually make more of an effort). I’m on 20 but not really having a problem with the confidence side of it, I haven’t lost any EC stare outs, just need to get them initiated which is most of the battle.

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
im kinda pist rite now its snowing out and im stuck inside and the roads are all mest up and i cant go to the mall :down:

hatcha

Reaction score
FR Week 1 days 4 to 7

hi everybody,

Mission complete. 50 Hi's and 50 EC's. Algo I managed a Date for thursday with HB 7.0, a friend of mine. Though we had a very nice time, I'm planning to try the 8's and 9's. So I can't wait for next week's tasks.

see ya

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Erg.. major hang over..

I'm disgusted with myself. I'll update ya later after some sleep. Erg.. Feel like chuckin' up.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
mission complete. Nobody won in our wager because my friend had to go someplace else so I finished the 10 remaining hellos by greeting pedestrians while I was cruising slowly on my bike.

Exercise 2 for me!

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: W1LastDay - What powers have been bestowed on me?

Ok, so here it goes. I don't know where to start so I'll just jump into this.

I slept with someone from work.

I have been working on her for a while but never viewed it as anything serious. I just wanted to practice some things I've learnt and put some theories into application. FVCK!! What a fvcken mistake!!

Lastnight starts with, "Come on over and help me finish off the gin". And ends with a major hangover, shady memories and waking up at 5pm. All I remember is her bad B.O, horrible snoring and pure unflattering ugliness. I used to think she was a 7 but now I digress that from her and under lastnight's circumstances, realistically she is only a 4. Sh*t! This perception that I used to have of HBs has been crushed. And all for the better. I now look to see the worst in girls and reaccess my motives from there. From now I only aim high, and that is what I deserve.

I think I've gone into DJ overload with her and caught her hook, line, sinker. I'll shake her off somehow, and quite frankly, I don't care how.

Not only did I act un-DJ lastnight, I acted like a pure jerk. Neg-hitting and being ****y. If I were to pursue a relationship here it would only be a destructive one. And all in all, she lapped it all up, she loves this dominant disposition I have over her. She texted me today wishing to spend more time with me, to hangout, to go for "lunch". I made up an excuse and declined. She isn't right in the head and I am not right in my mindset. I regret lastnight. I am a b*stard. And the thing is, I'm not sorry. I might need some soul searching.

--

So onto BC. I'm sure I got about 8 Hi's lastnight when I went out with HB H. I told her we could only be friends and that she'ld make a perfect wingwoman. She hated this, but my gameplan was for her to make her intent for me clear. I wanted her to say to me "I want you, you are mine."

This worked to some extent but she was willing to play along as well. She was checking other guys out but still maintaining a high level of kino with me. I kept telling her things like, "I like her a$$", or "She has a killer face", whenever a HB walked by and she would respond with something that'll point out the HBs flaws. I took the mickey out of her by telling her every 2nd guy was checking her out and she kept pinching my arm and giving me this angry cute face.

As HB H and I were at a lounge/bar, 2 HBs joined our conversation of their own accord and HB H got a little annoyed. To my amusement HB H let me talk away with these girls and build a little rapport before closing time.

After a couple of different venue changes we went home and parted our ways. That is when I called that girl from work...

Week 1's tally:
40ish EC, smiles, Hi's.

--

The Nice Guy is Gone: Too bad you couldn't give us a pool hall FR, don't think I've read one yet. Update us on the the date with HBonline tho!

johnm420: Looks like you had fun at the party! You certainly was the centre of the party!! I mean what comes before part-B? PART-AAAYY!!!!!

Swoop: lol, Was HBbankteller oblivious to your lack of interest or have you mastered your DJ masking techniques.. Some HBs just ramble on and on. They must think they are master conversationalists. :rolleyes:

Good work on the approaches at the halloween party. I'm sure your conversation skills will come sooner or later. You got the hard bit over and done with, the mental blockade of 'I can't approach'. Good stuff!

mrpinkdonttip: Good to hear from ya! Don't forget there will be a new thread next week!!

redline: Now that's what I wanna hear!

Tkay: To answer your questions, keep the EC going! Look in the mirror to see if you have an aggressive/mean stare, cause you will want to have a more open/friendly face. I used to frown a lot thinking it'll make me look cool and macho, but with a positive mindset and positive expression on my face, people have been more responsive to me. If people are getting freaked out from your ECs and smile then something is wrong with them. People are programmed to be cautious and weary of stranger danger! Therefore it hasn't got anything to do with you, it's just other people. BC is all about improving yourself and not other people. Forget about them and just keep your focus. Remember we are only into week 1, you'll have plenty more opportunities to show your DJ qualities later on. Bring on week 2!!

--

Ok people!! Week 2 is calling for us to step to the plate. Pick up your conversation bats and hit a few homers. A new thread will be opened shortly and I want to see everyone there! For the people who still need a little time to complete week 1, I will still be here to keep you company til tuesday. So get yo freak ownah!!

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Done tha 50 hi's. Feels ****ing good man. Posted two field reports over on the other board but they're long as hell so I'm not posting them here.

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got 10 more hi's to get in im just gonna go walk around and get them done ;)

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
friday and saturday report.

well friday I didnt go out so I was stuck at home. saturday I only had three or 4 EC/HI'S so my totall is 26. it sucks cause I dont get out much.:(

yrock181

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i finished my 50 hi's this weekend. still quite dissapointed that the people that i hang out with don't have the same goal as me and i feel that it slows me down. do you think this is true?

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am kinda stuck with Avrilishot. I dont think i reached my total.
I found that a lot of the people i was looking at and tried to give EC to, were looking elswhere (surroundings floor.)

FR Saturday
I went into town center and tried it. A lot of the lasses i tried to give EC to were looking away at surroundings etc (hope it wasnt becos of me).
The main group who looked me back in the eye, were fellas or these gangsta types who looked as if they would stab me.

The only real people who i got EC and a smile from were old ladies.
It may sound funny but they make me feel better. They remind me of my grandma and they give you a big smile. I think its because i imagine them as being friendly and cannot see any bad in their smiley faces.
Would also like to add that i was not attracted to the oldies.

Despite not doing too well, i am going twice as hard the 2nd week.

Well done everyone else

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you Avrilishot. Man Im in regret now. I was supposed to attend a church socializing yesterday night wherein sarging is highly possible but I didnt attend because my face is drying because of maybe the weather or maybe because I am under the regimen in acne.org. Anyways I feel crappy. Rejection is certainly better than regret. :(

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sunday

lets see another rough day. I went to the mall around 3 pm and most of the time I looked at people they would look away. there were a few girls that made ec with me but most wouldnt. one was a hb5 another was a hb8 she keeped looking at me. another was a hb8 she was kinda weird. I would make EC with her and she would hold EC with me without smiling. not sure if that was a good sign, she didnt see mad or happy. oh well her loss.

for a whole week that adds a totall of 29. I will have to keep practicing. and get out way more.:)

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yrock181
still quite dissapointed that the people that i hang out with don't have the same goal as me and i feel that it slows me down. do you think this is true?
No, but I used to. I used to want some level of support and understanding with my friends in this matter. But everyone is different. No matter how much I try to show them about DJ lifestyle they think they are doing just fine. So be it! I came to the realisation that I'm in it for me, I will do it alone. AFCs need to come to their own realisation before anyone can help them. I'll describe one incident of why I am now like this.

--
I used to have this girl from the internet texting my mobile a lot and telling me things like I am cute or little poems professing her undying love for me. Sure it gave me kicks cause I didn't text her back a lot of the time and she was paying me a lot of attention, but I didn't want to pursue anything beyond an online friendship because she was hella UG.

Now nice guy AFC friend of mine sees my mobile going off every weekend and enquires.. who, how, why.. So feeling like the virtuous man I am, I give him her number and few ss pointers of how I got to where I am with her. By doing this I hoped that it'll put him 'in the field' and show him that nice guys finish last. BUT instead of doing what I told him to do he never wavers far from his nice guy AFC self and tells her that girls shouldn't chase guys, it makes them cheap and makes her look bad. She should deserve better than this. This was only brought to my attention when she forwards his smses to me! (It's amazing how the automatic pedestal comes into play here)

So now, instead of helping people out, I only help myself. AFCs need to come to their own realisation before they can be helped. Otherwise you're only wasting YOUR time.
--

But know you aren't alone. There are many people out there who share the same beliefs and level of understanding as you do. And this is where WE congregate. If you are looking for a fellow DJ wingman you may find one by posting at the 'Wingman forum'. Goodluck!!

johnm420: I've got about 10 more too! But I'll do 20 more to make sure I'm gonna pass with flying colours. See you on the Week 2 thread soon!

avrilishot: Believe me, 50 Hi's IS a big job but it builds a solid foundation here. By completing your 50 Hi's you have made a contribution to bettering yourself and people around you. Imagine the 29 people you have said Hi to, going home and thinking to themselves, "Wow! I don't even know who he is. I wonder if I'll see him again?". And with the HB8 giving you a neutral stare, it reminds me, I've always told myself if that were to happen to me again I'ld poke my tongue at her. I'll tell you what happens when I do it. All in the name of research..

Hunchback: Great job! Keep posting and we'll all keep reading.

johnmich: lol, yeah.. lil oww laydees are excellent targets for week 2's exercises! Be prepared for some weird convos. I remember having one about airports with an old lady. Dunno, she could be an undercover terrorist.

scorpio king: Arh.. the dreaded pimple problem. The last time I went out to sarge with pimples I came home with nothing. Simply because I was self conscious about the red boils when I was going to approach a chick. But still.. I had one of the best times out with my friends. After the pubs we went to a 24 hour grocery store and went out for a midnight BBQ.

DJnoobie420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, well i did week one half-assed, and wouldnt really consider it a completion but w/e i'll make up for it on this next week. till then, KEEP IT REALZ!

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: W2D1 - I'm still here.

Don't be shy people, come out and complete week 1. I haven't even finished up yet. I said Hi to 5 more strangers excluding the 2 convos I had today for week 2 assignments. I'm telling ya, week 2 is easier than week 1. Hurry up and join us! We're all in it together. I'll still be lurking around here after I finish week 1 to keep everyone happy.

Week 1 tally:
45 Hi's. Only 5 more!

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the assignment for Week 2?