Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bootcamp for virgins?

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know all of those workshops that self-help gurus and motivational speakers have for people? Anything from staying off drugs to managing a business to asserting yourself has been done. They even do Djing workshops.

Has anybody ever thought of opening a "boot-camp" for virgins? Like have virgins fly out somewhere and have them stay in dormitories/small apartments. Set the workshop as a 6 month program that progressively gives them tasks and lessons that help them build their way to inner and outer game?

I realize that their are an abundance of books and information and even workshops floating around already, but think about how much more effective something like this could be. Like a team of coaches that would help set goals and motivate "recruits." There would be time in both the class-room and the field with the goal ultimately being to get the virgins laid, and to help them not only progress in their ability to attract the opposite sex, but to move closer to self-actualization on the whole.There could be an entire established curriculum encompassing physical fitness, fashion, etiquette, social skills, psychology, ect. U

What do you guys think of this idea? Besides an incredible opportunity for people to better themselves, there has got to be a fortune involved. Just the idea of sex sells, but what price would someone put on the ability to get it? In a way, if you ignore the financial motivation, it is almost biblical: The value of teaching a man to fish over feeding him fish.

Just food for thought.

Thinking about that, with all of the other classes they have available at colleges and universitys, why isn't their an entire degree program dedicated to the study of human sexuality and attractiveness? Sex plays such a gigantic role in not just our society, but in all animals' progression as a species that it is ridiculous one such program doesn't exist.

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i have had a couple long-term students who were virgins, it shouldnt be a rush to lose it though. I think most guys just want choice and thats exactly what you can get. Virgin game is no different to normal teaching and is uasually just a limiting belief which can be removed in one session holding him back.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't see the point in this. Getting a virgin laid is the same as getting a non-virgin laid again. Just forget you're a virgin and it'll be easier.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack, I have to disagree. If a guy is a non-virgin, unless he just scored with a hooker or an X-treme slut, he has at least a little game. A true to life 30 year old virgin on the other hand, and I mean one that has been trying, is in need of guidance more than regular men.

It's like saying you can take a guy whom gets tang from 4 or 5 different girls a month, but would like to be banging 8 or 9 a month, put him in the same classes as a guy who has never been laid or even been on a date, and expect them to perform at the same calibre.

I can see your point if we are talking about a 17 year old virgin, but that isn't my intended audience. This is for men who have been trying, and just CAN NOT get it. I mean guys with serious confidence problems or issues asserting themselves. Ones that genuinely need help rather than a little field experience.

Kingy- Make no mistake about it, the program would emphasize the importance of choice. Sluts and hookers are off limits. If the virgin so chooses, he wouldn't have to have sex during the program, instead becoming a successful dater would suffice. The idea of the program is to teach a man to fish. If he has that ability, he can reel one in whenever he feels like he is ready.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think most people would be willing to give up 6 months if their life to lose their virginity. Unless they had no life. In that case how would they afford it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
Make no mistake about it, the program would emphasize the importance of choice. Sluts and hookers are off limits. If the virgin so chooses, he wouldn't have to have sex during the program, instead becoming a successful dater would suffice. The idea of the program is to teach a man to fish. If he has that ability, he can reel one in whenever he feels like he is ready.
Nice idea in theory, but logic isn't there. Getting good and dating and sex with women is not a cause and effect issue as you can't put it X amount of time and energy and get good. It's a family, personality and environment issue. That's why some guys are naturals at having sex and others are not. They been raised to effectively know how to talk, treat and act to get sex from women and its second nature to them.

The only way something like this would come close to working is if they got to sleep with a hot girl at the end of the boot camp.

- No one is going to put themselves through bootcamp to sleep with a unattractive or overweight girl.
- No one is going to put themselves through bootcamp just to get better at dating

If you promised them a hot, good looking, young girl to have sex with at the end, then will get some interest. Otherwise, it's not going to fly. That's why so many people on here don't even try to go out there to improve themselves and meet women. They have been rejected so many times by (good looking) women that they don't see the point of improve themselves; they don't see prize at the end of tunnel.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
Smack, I have to disagree. If a guy is a non-virgin, unless he just scored with a hooker or an X-treme slut, he has at least a little game. A true to life 30 year old virgin on the other hand, and I mean one that has been trying, is in need of guidance more than regular men.

It's like saying you can take a guy whom gets tang from 4 or 5 different girls a month, but would like to be banging 8 or 9 a month, put him in the same classes as a guy who has never been laid or even been on a date, and expect them to perform at the same calibre.

I can see your point if we are talking about a 17 year old virgin, but that isn't my intended audience. This is for men who have been trying, and just CAN NOT get it. I mean guys with serious confidence problems or issues asserting themselves. Ones that genuinely need help rather than a little field experience.
After reading your post, I'm now somewhat inclined to agree with you. Although I will point out that even guys who get girls often have no game - instead they have things like money or amazing looks/bodies which draws the girls in.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha,

Yeah, i used to joke around with a friend and we used to talk about why there isn't a "pick up" college.

In reality, pick up does help and pick up does work, don't get me wrong. But on the same token too, your entire life is pick up. Everything you do is pick up or rather WOMEN related at some point.

When you go to school, when you get a career, to some degree it's all tied back to acquiring a woman in your life.

I do understand where you're coming from though, it would be cool to have a 6 month program that really works you out. But honestly, I just think it would be too expensive. I mean a 3 day bootcamp averages about $3000 in price, so a 6 month program, yick.

-Kevin