Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd)

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, ive gotten 9 hi's in so far, ill continue on tuesday since monday I have a date. Heh maybe I already got ahead lol.

Also why not have multiple partners if there is an uneven number.

Nickell511`

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh hell, i guess i'll give it another shot. count me in.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even boot camp? Just go to clubs/bars for every single night for a week or two until you have over 100 sets under your belt. By that time, you'll have gotten over your fear and can start applying advanced tactics and conversational skills. If you're a through and through AFC, the first 100 sets aren't going to matter anyways.

crisis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in. Need a partner.

AIM: eventus000
MSN: mp3@iprimus.com.au
I use trillian so I'm on all of them.

Run down on today
==============

Forgot about the bootcamp. But I happened to have 2 eye contacts and one hello, which ended up a conversation. But tomorrow I shall do more because I know that's I'm doing it now.

CIAO.

prometheus

Reaction score
im starting today... see what happens

Gonna start today.. but got a story to share....

Went out the other nite... read some confidence builder stuff off here before I went, just to see what happens. Anyway, went out, was having fun, and got approached by a HB7. Started convo about tattoos, kino started right away. I was showing her mine, shes showing me hers type stuff. Told her to come outside the club with me, cause we couldnt really talk to much in there. She says that my confidence was a big turn on...lol. Kissed closed, exchanged numbers and going back out with her in couple of days.

All about attitude and confidence.... then get the kino going and everything else will follow.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in

Getting a late start but I got 3 Hi's out so far. Everyone that is doing this make sure you complete it. The last time I started- did not get all the way to the end, but one of the #'s I got is still my F-Buddy to this day (4 months later)...

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1
.....felt sorta worried when i had arrived to skool.
strange cuz ive done this plenty of times. ... but today i totally wussed out. I tried to realise nothin bad would happen.. and when i thought about it i sorta realised it.. but i still was afraid to do it for some reason.
ahh whatsup with that?
i even went to barnes n noble afterwards..... but i was still scared to do it.

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll join in this,only just noticed so ill start tomorrow. cheers:)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, my computer is fvcked up but here is how it is going so far.

Sunday, I got about 9-10 hi's

Today is not over and I am going out to eat up in a little town.

Does people I am acquainted with but don't really talk (i.e. never or almost never) to at school count because I said "hi" to them and have a little convo with them today?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slow start for me on the Boot Camp, but I'll get there...

Didn't have time to out Sunday, but managed 3 His today. They weren't too solid though...lady at CVS, neighbor lady I don't see much, and dude at GNC. I had a short convo with the guy at GNC and I usually don't talk to cashiers much so that was a positive.

I'll give more of an effort tomorrow.

Nickell511`

Don Juan
Reaction score
got about 7 hi's today. oh yea, and some girl in the library told me she would love to give me a b|owjob sometime...hmm, i don't know:rolleyes:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 1

CONGRATS on the first day everyone!

today i got about 10 eyecontacts and 6 hi's....not bad but i could of done better (choked a few times)

matter of fact i think we all could of done better today! So tomorrow i challenge everyone to get 5 more hi's + ec's than you did today

Ok off to bed exams tomorrow :/

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT, where were you yesterday? i didnt see u online for one minute :(

Day2
Still hesitant..... i tried to focus like i used to on the past. Like Zone in on one person ... but when i would look at them, i wouldnt hold it.
wtf/......

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eye contacts a bit dodgy at times, because you dont know if its proper or not, i said hi about 13 times on the train today, i got some funny looks, but no worries. Anyway i was focused because iwas very angry about not getting a senior prefect role today

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mic. Fiend reportin back, I got 9 more Hi's today so my total is 23 Hi's now. Come on, everyone give some info, and GET ON THOSE DROPOUTS!

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crisis
Yeah, I'm in. Need a partner.

AIM: eventus000
MSN: mp3@iprimus.com.au
I use trillian so I'm on all of them.

Run down on today
==============

Forgot about the bootcamp. But I happened to have 2 eye contacts and one hello, which ended up a conversation. But tomorrow I shall do more because I know that's I'm doing it now.

CIAO.
Alright buddy... we're partners

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 3

another 10 hi's
yesterday

today 4 and I am going out now

total 24

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 3

Ugh, only 1 Hi today. Eye contact is no problem for me, although everybody else seems to avoid it. My total is 4 so this is a really slow start, but I will get 50. It's been hard for me to find people around. The malls seem to be empty when I go during the afternoon. I work tomorrow so I will try to get a bunch of His after work tomorrow.