Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BOOT camp Starts Thursday

Pilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! No need for a contest... the guy who gets the girls gets to brag about it - that's motivation for me! :)

Pilot

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I was think of getting e-mail address. So you can msg every women e-mail address a get for verifications. (but I guess someone can make alot of account and cheat). Wish you all luck and you guys better bring your A game.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i must have missed it somewhere, can someone please give me the link to the DJ BOOT CAMP instruction thread.

:D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, i knew it was right under my nose :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm unclear...are we starting now or tomorrow?

Oh by the way:
AIM - brillopad71

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck all.

For those of you who are excited and think that you're going to change from a afc into dj soon, stop it. It takes time. It is not a smooth change. You're going to fumble and fall so don't expect too much. Think of it as a long term goal so that if you fail a challege, you won't feel bad about it.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already started bootcamp. I don't think I need to join up with this one. I feel like whenever I read about other peoples' bootcamps I see they are doing better than me. Then I start to feel hopeless and my motivation goes way down. But please, any encouragement you can muster for me goes a long way so stop by my bootcamp thread.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, this is the biggest boot camp class ever! Let's see how many of us last past the second week :D

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK i have a few questions for everyone on the setup of this.

first off.

if someone doesnt meet a challenge..do they take extended time or an extended assignment.

example. say you needed to get 50 Hello's and you got 35. should u do an extra 25 in 1 or 2 quick days to make up?

I think another thing everyone doing this should understand is that you arent doing this alone. This can be done. I know some of you are low and the totem poll.

WOMEN ARENT SCARY. THEY BETTER THAN YOU. SO WHAT IF SHE LOOKS GOOD.
CAN SHE COOK?
IS SHE GOOD IN BED?
DOES SHE KNOW WHO IS RUNNING FOR OFFICE?

you wont know till she tells you or you ask.

So boys that means we are all going to have to get to that point.

either way my b day is sept 21. and I will be 22. Id like for everyone to pass week one. that is a huge step.

Remember you are not doing this to ultimately just get women. you are doing this to strive closer to being a MAN.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in.

so far i'm been passing weeks one and two every week, so it should be a doddle. plus it's fresher's week at my uni. this is going to take the biscuits :D

you mentioned people might not post rejections? damn, i love rejections. makes me feel human

btw, frivolous, you've got the right way of thinking...that this is for something further down the road. it's just practise for another day. (jaunwannabee's post "wake up you afcs part2)

where's the reading you were talking about in the other thread?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will join this bootcamp too. However I feel I am past saying hello and looking people in the eye, even talking to chicks doesn't make me feel any nervous. Lately I have been very busy with school, my company and other stuff so dating and girls have come last. I want to get out again, and joining this will help me and probably some of you too.

With the threadstarters permission I would like to change the bootcamp slightly for me. My goal is to find a partner and to get as much as possible out of this. I want to try out ADs machine in a little more systematic .

Week 1: Approach 20 chicks and get numbers from the ones I find suitable for dating. Get layed with one girl from the one I don't find suitable for dating.
Week 2: Go on dates with some of the numbers from week before + Approaching 20 new chicks and get layed at least once.
Week 3: same as week 2
Week 4-8: Join you guys up on the last five weeks of bootcamp.

Does this sound ok to you ?

btw my MSN: blazing_guitar@hotmail.com feel free to add me.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds great..I will add you and ur email address and this post for you to the offical thread.

welcome aboard

DaMadMonk

Reaction score