Boot Camp Logbook

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here I am again:
Tomorrow I'll restart week 4 of the DJBootcamp.
Today I was skiing with my family and hadn't huge possibility to approach women.
Wish me luck!

Rasputin

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 1

Ok today was the first day of week 4.
I went to town to see who's up there. But it was **** weather. It seemed like all the girls where wiped out of the city. No nice ass, no big tits... Aargh!
Anyway, tomorrow I'll go skiing again.

Cheers!

Rasp.

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 1

Ok today was the first day of week 4.
I went to town to see who's up there. But it was **** weather. It seemed like all the girls where wiped out of the city. No nice ass, no big tits... Argh!
Anyway, tomorrow I'll go skiing again.

Cheers!

Rasp.

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 2

Ok, today I hit the slopes again with a friend of mine. Great weather, great feeling, really cool. And the best was yet to come in the evening:
When we sat in the train in the morning, there were two cute girls hanging around in the opposite compartment. My problem was that I couldn't kick myself in my ass to start a convo with 'em. Anyway, they left the train two station before our's to go skiing in another ressort. After that, I didn't bother anymore about the missing chance.
In the evening, we got back to train (it was quite full) and we came to the station were the two chicks had left the train in the morning. And see who comes in: The two cuties! Great! I saw my chance and moved to the window to free the seat next to me. And they sat right down to us. Great, so I opened with: "Oh your lucky, I just wanted to move back, where I sat before." They laughed and the game was on! They were really nice, and I could highly raise my social proof with some cool statements. For example I told 'em, how I got done with the kids at school last weekend as a teacher :D
To close the sale, I asked them if they come skiing another time this year. They nodded and I told them that we go skiing next time together! They accepted favorably and I introduced number changing.
So it was a great day again, not only for the DJBootcamp...
Anyway tomorrow, I'll plan to do a standard approach in the begin to fight against my social fear and start getting my 10 rejections. I'll start like this:

Me: Hello, can you tell where restaurant xx lies?
HB: Ok, blablabla...
Me: Great, thank you. And how long do I need to get there?
HB: Blabla minutes.
Me: Super, thanks for the info. You could fairly well be a good tourist guide.
HB: Hihi.
Me: Ok, now I have to leave you. Give me your phone number, that I can call you, so we can have a drink together.
HB: Eehm, no thank you....

And all is eaten!

Rasputin

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neurosponge said:
Hey good luck Rasp. i also need to kick myself in the ass to start getting those rejections!
Yeah thx, that's the ****ing hardest part of the whole bootcamp!
But I absolutely want to do big progress with women. So, as far I already realized two important things:
First, 8 weeks are a really short period for such a huge change. With no social fear it is feasible. But when you nearly stink of anxiety like me in the beginning (;)), it takes longer. So I won't set me under pressure anymore, that I nearly can't sleep the whole night and being nervous the whole day and take more time for my change.
Second, I'm also not every day/week in the mood to pick up women. Some days I'm just not turned on! But I think that's just normal and due to the winter sleep mode we are in :D So I take it easy...
Anyway, today I'll work again in the afternoon. But before I want to hang around for half an hour downtown and get 2 rejections the way I described it two posts above. Report back this evening!

Cheers!
Rasp

------------

Ok, got a lot of trouble this day. Have loads of stuff what I got to do till tomorrow, because tomorrow there's the last day, where I can register for an exchange year at a foreign university! Omg, what a lazy dog am I??? :(

Rasp.

----------

Oh, and tomorrow I'll have another fight against my social fears: 3 more class hours as a teacher!
Weeeeeeehaaa!

Last edited:

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 4

Ok that ****ing rejection **** is the hardest part of the whole ****ing game! Today, It was really a bad day. Class as a teacher went quite well in the morning but after that, I was mentally crashed up. I went downtown in the afternoon but I was totally tensed and ****ed up. I even didn't think on an approach... Argh. Anyway, to take some pressure away of me, I don't go anymore for rejections. I go for small talks with girls, just like in collalife's post (thx man for the input! :)), and if it'll fit, I'll ask for their number. And to make progress NOW, I'll want to speak at least with 10 women per day.

Omg this rejection **** is ****ing hard... It's a huge challenge for me.
But I will succeed!
I know it!

Rasputin

Neurosponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I just took your advice today at uni!

I asked a chick for directions, then after she explained to me where the building was I was like "wow you sure know your way around you should be a tour guide. Gimme your number and we can go find _____ Building together! haha"

I got one phone number and two rejections! and it wasn't really that bad at all. Good luck man go for the rejection right away...

Neuro

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 5

Ok, yesterday I hadn't got time to write a feedback, so here we go:

I began work at 12 a.m. and therefore I had to finish my 10 convos before lunch. So I went to town at about 10:30. Before, I memorized two restaurants, according to them I could ask for directions.

So I was walking in the "shopping mile" of my town, but there were a lot of pairs and groups of people. But then, suddenly, there she was: a 25 aged young cutie who walked straight up to me. I looked into her eyes smiled then:

Rasp: Hey, can I ask you smth?
Her: Yeah shure (smiling)
Rasp: Ok, can you tell me where restaurant xy lies?
Her: Yeah, you go this way........
Rasp: Ok thanx for the information. Bye!
Her: Bye!

Nothing special, but it fits perfectly to overcome my fears! I realized, due to my failure at getting rejections, that I have to make little progresses, on where I can build up.

Ok, I did 6 convos that way I described about, but no number ask! Anyway my motivation for doing the bootcamp boosted to stars! After work, when I was at home I already knew, that I got to do 4 other approaches.
Later in the evening I went out to a concert of a friend of mine: He's playing in a band. There I could easily approach women and talk with em. I'll give you an example of one of those convos:

Later, after concert, we were in a club and we and 3 of my friends were having a good time. I saw a chick standing around looking quite depressed. I smiled at her and went over to her:

Rasp: Hey! You look quite depressed! What's up with you?
HB: Well, when you listen to that sound, how can't I be depressed? (smiling)
Rasp: Yeah you're right. I think I found a soulmate in you just right now.
HB: Smiling
Rasp: But you know, for me there are three things which are relevant for a successful going out: First the people, second the music, and third my own mood. So it's nearly impossible for me to have these three things always together. So like tonight I can easily compensate the **** sound with my mood and the cool people in her. And if that isn't enough, there's still alcohol.
Her: Looking amazed of me and laughing.
Rasp: Well whats your name?
Her: Patricia
Rasp: Ok, and what does Patricia does in her normal life?

and so on....

She was quite attracted to me, but 3 minutes later a friend of her was coming and bringing her a drink. I thought that it was the best moment to disappear so I said:
Rasp: Well see you later!
Her: Ok (I realized that she wasn't glad about it)
(Grmbl, idiot act. Next time I tell her to isolate her: "Listen girl, I'm thirsty. What about if you invite me for a drink?"
Why do the good intentions always come after the big failure??)

Anyway, I was dancing, having fun with my friends, got drunk, but I ****ing didn't noticed her anymore, although she was dancing next to me. And why so? Again fear. Always this ****ing fear. She was with her friend and I couldn't motivate myself to throw a glance towards her.
I excused my acting with the thinking, that I can ask her for her number later when I'm about to go home. What a foolish thought. Before I went home, I wanted to have a final talk with her. But she was with her friend and when I passed her and said "hi" only a freezy "hey" turned back. That was the point when I realized: You're out!

Well, I still have to learn a lot! But I'm on the right way. Today there's no time for DJuaning. I will continue tomorrow.

--------------

And I realized something more: By trying to explain my experiences, I had to take a deeper look at them and noticed where problems exist and how I can fix them!

Cheers!
Rasp.

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neurosponge said:
Hey man I just took your advice today at uni!

I asked a chick for directions, then after she explained to me where the building was I was like "wow you sure know your way around you should be a tour guide. Gimme your number and we can go find _____ Building together! haha"

I got one phone number and two rejections! and it wasn't really that bad at all. Good luck man go for the rejection right away...

Neuro
Great to hear that it went so well for you :D Very likely I'll be at uni too tomorrow. Then, I have to try your gimmick!

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 6

Ok still no rejections, but I'm on track.

Went to town in the afternoon, to have my 10 talks with girls. First, I had the **** in my pants. After 2 hours of excusing and simply not asking any question to anybody I was sitting at the bus station. There I thought, wtf are you doing here? And I felt a huge pressure, pushing me back into town. I stood up and thought: "No more ****ing excuses. Now you push your freaking ****ing fears." Went back and talked with 10 girls. Nothing special, asked for directions and time. But it help me to get my confidence I need to. Why the **** am I such a hesitant first? Because I have problems with my inner game. I have to improve my inner game, my confidence. I realized, that I can be in a great mood within a few days. But when I get hit (mentally), I fall down a 100 meters. And I have no idea why so! I think that I have to improve bouncing back faster to my strong confidence I usually used to have...

Today I realized two things:

1. After 2 months of DJuaning I didn't approached lots of girls (and that's gonna change now!)

2. I have to kick myself more out of the comfort zone

----------------

Dudes, if you think, omg what's this for a loser/lazy ass/whatever, maybe your right. But my problem is of serious manner and I think that it's called social anxiety and that after 21 years of social programming I can't change that within hours/days, but at least I try it.

Ok guys, for the first time of this thread, let you guys see deeper in Rasputins thoughts network and this isn't easy for me, trust me: I give you guys an example why my self confidence sometimes/often is acting like a rollercoaster:

Last week when I was on the phone hanging on the street, the bus came and stopped in front of me. Inside there were some foreign kids and one of them suddenly showed me the "stink" finger (as shole). I didn't cared much about it, but when I was at home it had hurt me much more than I thought and my self confidence went one kilometer down, I began to act unconscious etc all the **** things that come together. I have no idea what's the matter with me, but I'm sure, when I read this when I will be in high confidence I will think: Omg, that can't be you Rasputin, that must be someone else. So folks sometimes I really have no clue what's going on in my mind and I really try to control my freakin emotions/thoughts/attitudes. I think all root of my evil in my brain comes from my social anxiety in being refused/rejected/hurted (mentally and physically) of any kinda people. And this sh_it I have to overcome...

A thoughtful Rasputin

PS: I need a thick skin!

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 7

Ok. Today I went to a bigger city in the north for challenging my fears. I'm quite tired. I will update after sleeping.

------------

Ok here we go:

Yesterday I went to the capital city of Switzerland to meet more beautiful women. My town is a little bit small for making fast big progress. Anyway, I absolutely wanted to take the next big step forward and I pushed myself through that ****.
In the beginning I was really insecure and I hesitated everytime of talking to women/people. Time went by then I said you gotta do it now or never!
So forced myself to start asking for directions about 4 times. That got me into a comfortable status, so I started doing heavier stuff.
I went into a few shopping houses. In one of them, I saw a sales assistant. I went to her and asked:
"Well, it seems to me that you have nothing to do anymore? Are you bored?
Her (confused look): "Eehm well yeah I have lots of stuff to do.."
Me: Ok fine, another question, for what is that object for?"
etc...
After her first sentence I wasn't interested in her anymore.

In the same shop I approached another sales assistant quite similarly.

Later, on the way back to the railway station, I saw a cute chick standing in gallery and it looked like she was waiting for somebody. I was in a good mood and after short hesitation went towards her :
Me: "Hey, it looks like you waiting for somebody."
Her (smiling): "Yeah, I'm waiting for blabla, shes in that café."
Me: "Ok great, whats going on in there?"
Her: "She's taking some dancing lessons."
Me: "Ok, cool."
At this time the doors opened and her friend came out. Argh. Bad timing.
Me: "Well have a nice day. Bye."
Her: "Byebye."

That was my really first approach in the ****ing world I can be proud of! I never did a cold approach on the streets until now! First timer! Wohooo!

So i got 8 talks with chicks and another 4 with some guys/older women. But it took hard willpower to get through that ****. Everytime I need to force myself extremely.

Cheers
Rasputin

--------
Still no rejection. But I don't care. It will arrive!

Last edited:

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 8

Well slowly I'm about to get my first number rejection. Today I went out alone in the evening for the second time in my life! Got some nice talks with 2 dudes and tomorrow I'll go to university/library again to go studying. There'll be included some Bootcamp training too! I'll keep you updated.

Cheers!
Rasp.

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 9

Ok today I went to the library at university. Next exams will be in three weeks. So I have to study a bit for that sh_it. Anyway, today I only got one little "direction" convo with a girl downtown. I still have fear of rejection. In university I started a small convo with a chick who sat next to me. She was quite hot and even her friend who came later was a hot chick. Talked 'bit with them.

Ok, I still don't make any progress with rejections. To speed up this process I will redefine my targets and my fears:

Ok, me Michel P. am afraid of rejection! There we go. To conquer it, I want to force myself to get tomorrow, Friday, 2 rejections from some random chicks I meet. I just begin a conversation as usually and then I will ask the chick for her number. Also I want to have another 8 talks with some chicks. From now on, there will be no more excuses for not reaching this targets and not grabbing my ****ing balls!

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4, Day 10/11 :eek:

Repport about yesterday (long):

Well, yesterday was horrible. I totally reached my boundaries. Let me tell you my story:
In the morning I went to library knowing that I have to get 2 rejections this day. So luckily I wasn't that nervous like I was used to be in this pressure cases. I was just in a good ****y mood. In the morning a friend of mine asked me in a text message, if I could come eat lunch with her and her friends. I accepted and I left library an hour too early due to my DJ training. There I talked with an asian shop assistant who was working in a small boutique downtown. She was quite interesting but I wasn't interested in dating her, so I didn't ask for her number. Then I moved to the meeting point I set with my friends.
The meeting point was a clock tower which is a sight to all the tourist who came to this city. So I saw two tourist girls with their luggage and one of them was taking photos. I looked over, grabbed my balls and went to one of them and asked:
"You seem to be tourists, where do you come from?"
So the set was opened and I got a nice talk with those 2 cute spanish chicks. I found out that they visit Switzerland for the first time and they only stay two weeks here. So phone number exchange seemed silly to me and I asked them for email. And unfortunately they gave them to me... :D
Anyway still got two rejections to hit after lunch with my friends, but later I screwed things up.

Let me tell you how:

After lunch I went back to library and decided 1 hour later that it was about time to go back on street doing some DJuaning. I decided to go to more stores so that I didn't have to approach moving targets, which is anyway difficult.
So, I went to a big department store and there I went to the book division. I was looking for some chicks and I saw a cute one. She was wearing a violin case. I went towards her and asked her:
Me (smiling): "Are you going to a violin concert or why are you draggin this bag with you?"
Her (astonished and disgusted look): No, I just have lessons in a sec.
Point. Nothing came anymore, just her pissed off look. So little Rasputin was totally took off of his concept lol!
Ok, afterwards I sometimes can laugh at the situation like hell sometimes I used to be crying :D
So what happened next? NOTHING. I was took off of my concept because this little girlie got a disgusted and pissed of look in her face because some random guy just wanted to start a conversation with her and she didn't wanted to. I started acting totally unsecure from one second to another, but I don't want to go in more detail. I ended up by saying NOTHING for about 20 seconds staring at her and then passed by her and wished a nice day for her.
LOL afterwards this story is really funny. But at this point I was feared like hell. These are exactly those situations I should enter in to fight against my rejection fear. I realized that nothing happens to me even if somebody rejects my approaching. It wasn't a rejection in fact, but it felt like one lol
Anyway I was totally tensed and after that I needed a little break. I went to a coffee shop and was waiting that I got served on the bar, where I saw a woman eating his sandwich just next to me. I looked at her smiled and said:
"Enjoy your meal!"
Her: "Tha... yo..."
Me (winking): "Well usually you don't talk when you eat, you know?"
Her (smiling): "Yeah, usually but there are always exceptions."
Me: "Ye, naturally youre right."

I ordered my coffee and tried to continue my convo:

Me: "So you look like your waiting for somebody don't you?
Her: "Yeah I'm waiting for my son he's at the store over there." pointed towards something.

LOL. Ok after that I left this set. Really funny what's happening when youre doing some DJuaning: I got a positive response of her like IOI's and such stuff. Interesting.

Unfortunately, this bookstore failure blew my ****y mindset to hell. I was totally exhausted. Therefore, I went back to library and went home short time later. There I decided to go out later due to my 2 rejections I still got to receive. I went out alone and unluckily I met a friend and his girlfriend. So no time for DJuaning anymore I had to go home early last night due to working today grmbl.

Well the ****ing tally is still at 0.

Today I worked the whole day and got no time for doing some DJ exercises. Tonight I'll go out alone again. Lets see how I can improve in my DJ skills tonight. I'll keep you updated.

------------

I went out alone and went to a bar and drank some beer. There I met a guy whom I haven't seen for about 4 years. After talking for half an hour with him I moved to a disco location. There I met again friends of mine and we had an enjoyable evening. Later, when I left the location, I saw the cute chick who was waving IOI's toward me for the whole evening. She winked and said to me: "Hottie!" LOL I broke out into laughing. I never heard such stuff from any woman. Anyway she was drunk but I couldn't take advantage of the situation because she was leaving instantly with her 4 male friends.

Cheers!
Rasputin

Last edited:

Rasputin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back in the game...

Allright, after loosing motivation and lurking around for three months I decided last week to turn back on the bootcamp.
I completely restart the bootcamp.
So let's call this week 1, day 1

38 hellos to go...

(12 I already did the last four days)

Cheers!

Rasputin

and please don't beat me up for my serious mind problems, which lead me to this delay... Unfortunately I'm not perfect (as nobody is in here :p )

PS: First I didn't want to come back to this site for writing down my feedback, because I was ashamed of being absent for such a long time and unpredictably interrupting my bootcamp. But now I have to admit that I will never finish the bootcamp without reporting back on here. So have fun reading my experiences!

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those hot swiss girls aren't gonna approach themselves you know! Keep soldiering on. Get creative, read up some approach journals, like Walden's or Rushing Dudes'.