books on approaching?

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have major problems approaching, and not just approaching women. I also have problems approaching people to give my demo cd and in general I just suck at approaches. I mean, I can force myself to do it every now and again, but it's still horrible.

I think I need to really study appraching to get my mind right, then practice what I learn over and over until I master it.

Any advice on good books regarding approaching?

thanks!

Last edited:

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude no book will solve your problems..

all answers lie within..

Reaction score
Here is an exercise I gave a shy buddy of mine:

Approach 50 chicks.

Say ONE WORD "HELLO", then walk away.

Now don't just approach chicks who make eye contact. Approach every fine ho that you see..even if her back is to you. Say the one word and walk away.

Post up your results so the group can help guide you.

By 15 or so my buddy got over his shyness and fear of approaching.

Reaction score
also start studying salesmanship books. you have trouble making cold calls. So go to your local bookstore and look under the business section...down to sales/marketing section and pick out a book that interests you.

By the way....sales and meeting women are very close in nature.
This game is like salesmanship. In sales you have to do your prospecting:

***************one of my reposts from another site********
In this game prospecting is the scanning your environment for prospects.

When you find em you make eye contact.

In sales you make contact...vie phone or in person.

In our game you spit your game.

In sales you give your presentation.

In our game you close..that means get the panties.

In sales you close the deal and get paid.

Now if your a salesman and your selling airconditioners. Whom would you sell them too. The person who lives in a cold climate or the person who lives in a hot climate?

Of course you would say the hot climate.

Ok this applies to us as you go where the market for what your selling is.

When was the last time you thought about "how marketable am I at this venue?"

I know that in clubs that cater to black men I am extremely marketable. Women there want what I am selling.

In clubs that cater to mostly white only crowds...my marketablility goes down.

Ok back to the point at hand:

Now let's say that you are in the right market for selling your airconditioners. You have two people whom you are talking to. One has a good one at home that works just fine and one doesn't and is burning up with desire for a airconditioner.

Which of the two are prospects?

Certainly the one who has one isn't a prospect. Why cause she doesn't need what you have.

Now you could spend hours of your time trying to sell her on a new one, or you could spend a few moments convincing the one who does want one to trust in YOU to buy what your selling.

This is how it is with women.

Go for the ones who are buying what your selling. Eye contact.

Approach and create a connection: convo.

Now with this connection you really don't have to talk her into anything. You only have to get her to feel like she is making a good decision.

That's it.

Make her feel comfortable with her thoughts of fuc-king you that she is running in her head and lead her into the closure.

Now back to the girl who isn't a prospect.

Yes you might get the sale if you talk long and hard. You might get a phone number if she is slightly interested in your deal (you). Especially if her current situation isn't exactly what she is looking for.

You then gotta use all those techniques you read about on those sites and in those e-books. Which do work on some people some of the time. It's a numbers game with this type of game.

Hit up enough and talk to them hard enough and you might get an order or close a deal.

I preffer my game on a tighter leash. I enjoy the exactness of my style. I know whom my prospects are. I know that they have already bought into me...and all I gotta do is slightly push them into feeling ok with it.

No stress. No hassles most of the time. Sometimes even though they are in the market for what your selling they do take a bit more convincing. But nothing like what you need on a cold prospect as lady #1 the one who has a airconditioner.

My style depends on you looking good when you go out and having that confident aura about ya self.

Dress nice and look powerful. That is eye candy to women and creates the initial attraction.

Remember the story of the garden of eden:

Think about how the serpent whispered in Eve's ear and made her look at the apple and then smell it, then touch it and finally the deal breaker taste it. If you can see the game in that you are on your way. Imagine whispering in a womans ear words to create desire (sound) and as you lean in close you smell good (smell), ( I use vanilla oil so that I smell like cookies & cream which most women love, I don't take chances on them not liking a cologne). Usually I am dressed to attract attention (sight) and as I lean in close to them I casually touch them while I talk to their ear lobes, which stimulates them. Remember trying to sit still in the barber chair when he got near your ear it tickled.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
player supreme's initial approach is good. think of it like a work interview. you have to look presentable always and just simply say hi.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a dude online with a approaching book, his name is... can't remember, do a search on "art of approaching" i think it was called...

If you're young there is a great method floating around here. Do a search on "chieftan" (searching the entire posts) and you should find a great (very detailed) post on approaching