Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Books About Feminism--Worth Reading?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is reading books about feminism worth the time it takes to read them? I think it might give me an idea about how some women think (the feminists). Also, it's another potential conversation topic.
The two that I am considering reading are:
Opposing Viewpoints: feminism, and Radical Feminism.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Is reading books about feminism worth the time it takes to read them? I think it might give me an idea about how some women think (the feminists). Also, it's another potential conversation topic.
The Princess At The Window, by Donna LaFramboise

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Vagina Monolgues lmao or how about Sex at Dawn?

bwah, I’m in a jesting mood today…

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is reading books about feminism worth the time it takes to read them?
Why in the world would you waste your time learning about something that has no net positive for society, men, or women?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it is brutally anti-feminist, it is an nevertheless an eye-opener for feminism and reached the #1 spot on Amazon for feminist studies, surpassing Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem, before being banned from there: Sexual Utopia in Power: The Feminist Revolt Against Civilization by F. Roger Devlin.

And yes, I think reading about feminism, whether from a pro- or anti-feminist stance is worth it. I say this as someone who has a seething anti-feminist.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care about that since you are already successful with women?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care about that since you are already successful with women?
Because it is another topic to talk about with women. Suppose I were to meet a 9/10 or even a 10/10 women who is a feminist, I can talk with her about feminism and perhaps build more attraction with her.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suppose I were to meet a 9/10 or even a 10/10 women who is a feminist, I can talk with her about feminism and perhaps build more attraction with her.
That's pretty sly, but I'm afraid it won't work. The type of feminists wanting to discuss feminism with men will not be sexually available.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it is another topic to talk about with women. Suppose I were to meet a 9/10 or even a 10/10 women who is a feminist, I can talk with her about feminism and perhaps build more attraction with her.
That sounds anti seduction as a topic. You generally want to avoid heavy intellectual topics, especially if is against your own gender's interest. It takes people out of the mood.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty sly, but I'm afraid it won't work. The type of feminists wanting to discuss feminism with men will not be sexually available.
Perhaps you're right, but I think it's worth a try. I'll only read one or two books on the subject most likely, that way I'm not too invested in case it is futile.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you're right, but I think it's worth a try. I'll only read one or two books on the subject most likely, that way I'm not too invested in case it is futile.
The less you know, the worse you represent yourself. Just keep it to always treating women as equal to men and stay out of any discussion.

Reaction score
You shouldn't waste your time with topics that women are interested in. Their interests are inherently feminine and fickle, which i think they know on a base level.

Deep down, they know you're an idiot or a simp

You should look to find some kind of passion in your own life, outside of women.

Game can help you attract women, but you can only fake it for so long. You have to develop a sense of confidence in yourself, which in all honesty, takes years

You would have 100x the success if you confidently told women that they belonged in the kitchen. And when they gave you the typical exaggerated response, you said "i'm just kidding lol, but you're cute when you're excited"

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A general rule is that anytime you spend a lot of time doing something to try to impress women, it will just backfire on you. Let alone the fact that you're reading into bullsh*t simp philosophy.

First off, even if you do happen to "attract" a feminist by showing off your knowledge of feminism, she's never going to look up to you the way you'd want her to - unless you're one of those who gets off on being the b*tch in S&M roleplay. She'd probably think of you as an "ally" but never respect you with sincere attraction that happens in normal male/female dynamics.

Second of all...she's a feminist. Modern feminism hates masculinity and gets triggered easily by anything masculine. You can't just be a normal male. You're basically forcing yourself to play into the nice guy role, which these types of girls will act like it's good but they'll deep down despise you and laugh at how pathetic you are.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met a woman who was actually interested in having a philosophical discussion of any kind. It also doesn't help that a lot of them don't have any problems with the existence of double standards.

It takes about 5 seconds for conversations about feminism to be taken as mansplaining, at which point you have bombed far harder than if you never brought it up in the first place.

You can have a good relationship with a feminist. My gf and I are going on 5 years and she identifies as a feminist, but she's second wave, not radical.

My approach is that I'm not a woman, and feminism is none of my business aside from the principle that I think everyone should be treated based on their character and not their immutable characteristics.

Radical feminism is just another term for identity politics, aka Marxist trash.