Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BOOHYAH I KISSED HER lol but follow up?

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kissed a girl yest who ive been talking with for a while not much a peck on the lips. then today i wasnt sure what would happen nuttin rilly happend but i got her to peck her on the lips again. should i be a little more agressive tom like hold her hand and kiss her longer. im pretty sure friends dont peck other friends on the lips so there is something going on. well after the peck today she texted me and said "hey handsome:)" i answered back with wahts cookin good lookin (iono it rhymed). i was busy at the time so i told her id call her later. but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, what's up? From what I hear, you give good kisses... blah, blah, blah. I want to see this movie. You're welcome to tag along.

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
crap i called her after work i texted her earlier sayin i would calll her i heard the worst that can be done is not call wen u sed u will. i left her a message sayin i juss got home from work and that she goes too sleep too early. and that i would see her tom.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill out man! Your stressing yourself out.

A peck on the lips in highschool is a massive indicator that she is interested. Don't worry about when to call her, etc. Just relax, enjoy the experience. You'll do fine!

Then let us all know how you go!

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
one time to not call when you say isnt bad but try not to make it a all the time thing, and if yall kissed no matter how it is your in just put it that way she likes you and she will kiss you again give her a more better kiss this time use more lips or even tounge if she likes it but like i said your in so yea shes gunna like it unless she is really shy and scared to do anything.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for the date