Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boldest move you've ever made?

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out with some friends about January time in a club on the dancefloor when 2 girls came and danced next to us. Out of nowhere and without even thinking I just span one round and kissed her just out of pure instinct. There must have been no more than 3 seconds before seeing her and kissing her. No speech, not even any eye contact. BAM! Luckily she carried on kissing me back and then asked if I wanted to "go outside for a fag". But I made an excuse and left as I actually had a girlfriend.

Probably the most boss thing I've ever done purely because it was purely instinctive and I've never done it before or since. Hopefully I never try it again because if she had a boyfriend with her or reacted badly I'd have been in deep trouble. :box:

Still, I felt pretty ****ing good after. I'm not exactly shy but I never thought I had that in me. :cheer:

Any other bold or risky moves anyone has made? How did they turn out?

Diabolito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how 'bold' this is, but I still kinda enjoyd it so much;

Few years back, a girl hit on me in a bar. We ended up exchanging numbers, but I denied her knowing my name. During the week, we set up a date for next Saturday. She kept asking for my name, but I kept refusing giving it to her. It drove her nuts.

And yes it ended with a bang :)

byronicmate

Reaction score
Wholly crap MM92. Beast mode mate.

Never been quite so bold.

Biaboloto, lol, she must have loved not knowing