Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bodyhair

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Bodyhair really a big deal to women?
I have it everywhere EXCEPT my back. Well, everywhere normal anyhow. I shaved my chest hair off once and my ex told me not to do that anymore. What do you guys do? Keep it "in check"? How? Or just leave it.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man...I know that most younger girls dislike it when a guy is hairy, but older chix tend to be attracted to it, as for myself...I prefer to have a muscular body with hair on it, makes ya look manly!...By the way did any of you watch that show "Americas Most Elgible Bachler" and like the judges were four or five supermodels, and the guy that won was hairy and when I say hairy...I mean ****ing chimp lookalike hairy, and the judges chose him as the winner mostly because of the bodyhair which portrayed him as manly, so it all depends on what typa girl you're trying to attract.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like how men who are obssessed about being manly secretly have issues with their own masculinity, women who are really hung up on ultra-masculine men are usually the, um, "robust" types that have issues with their own femininity.

Yes, that means 'fat' or 'large' or 'muscular' or 'hairy' chicks. Just substitute the words. :D

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enkai's experiences are like mine younger women 23 or less seem to read cosmo too much and are taught that the perfect male body is hairless..

while older women 23+ love some hair or more

I once hooked up with a hottie 26..me, thinking since she was so hot..she probably liked the GQ hairless bodies..so I Naired my chest/stomach hair..and she was kinda turned off saying , Im like a "little boy"

hahah reminds me of that seinfeld episode when he shaved his chest..and the chick was turned off

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn right.

Real men have chesthair.
Period

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pilot0001
Damn right.

Real men have chesthair.
Period

LOL!! :D See? I've been vindicated.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smell bad?

no not really..they have the 3 in 1 formula..scented , with moisterizer..Im thinking of putting some on my bung hole..but I need some motivation..

heh for some irrational reason..I thinking shaving your chest/stomach/arms is gay..but if you use Nair its not

There is also some new stuff called VEET..you just spray it on like a hairspray..wait 5 minutes and wipe off..Im gonna put some on my cat

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That might sting, Starman. I don't recommend putting nair on your azzhole. :eek:

usandthem

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly what jake says. I found that with my ex-oneitis. There was me with my face that's launched a thousand ships, and my c/ock that's launched a thousand spaceships, madly pursuing this 6or7/10 girl who's a little on the burly side. I thought I was doing her a favour, but she needed a bigger guy to counterpose her minimal femininity. Took me a while to work out.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
smell bad?

no not really..they have the 3 in 1 formula..scented , with moisterizer..Im thinking of putting some on my bung hole..but I need some motivation..
HAHAHA. People say "lol" all the time, but dont REALLY laugh out loud. On that one, it was a true lol.

I want to do the same, but I've never tried Nair before.

I also want to put it on my chest, but I dont know if its the best product on the market for this kind of stuff.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is an old question, but I'll answer it anyway.

If you have body hair, shaving and Nair and the like are going to be very hard to maintain. You will have to do it nearly every day, and you will always have that wire brush feel as the hair grows out.

The best solution I've found is to get an electric hair trimmer or mustache trimmer and set it to about 1/8 to 1/4 inch. Then use it to trim your body hair to that length.

You still have hair, it is long enough that it isn't like a wire brush, but it is short enough that it lays close to the skin and isn't as dark and grizzly looking as if it were longer.

Plus because it is of medium length, you can let it grow a bit before you have to do it again -- like 2-4 weeks between.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I was kidding about the bung hole..but what about hair lighteners..I have black hair..but notice the lighter brown hair or blond hair seems almost invisible..

I would probably look weird with black hair on my scalp and blond har on my chest eh?

what about laser..anyone try this??

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to hair or no hair is simple: different strokes for different folks.

Just like how we can poll every DJ here if they like the punani with hair or shaven, we'd probably get varying answers.

I've asked tons of girls this question with a 50/50 split. Some like a clean trimmed shaven type. The clean shaven guy is mostly preceived as a pretty boy, Abercrombie and Fitch type.

Some girls Love the dark hairy chested guy. The Hugh Jackman masculine type of guy.

Which ever you are, the majority of the women I've asked don't like the gorilla, hairy back, hair comming out of your ears type guy.

Bottum line, hair or no hair, keep your DJism sharp and she'll only know if you're hairy or not when you've already made her orgasm.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to hair or no hair is simple: different strokes for different folks.

Just like how we can poll every DJ here if they like the punani with hair or shaven, we'd probably get varying answers.

I've asked tons of girls this question with a 50/50 split. Some like a clean trimmed shaven type. The clean shaven guy is mostly preceived as a pretty boy, Abercrombie and Fitch type.

Some girls Love the dark hairy chested guy. The Hugh Jackman masculine type of guy.

Which ever you are, the majority of the women I've asked don't like the gorilla, hairy back, hair comming out of your ears type guy.

Bottom line, hair or no hair, keep your DJism sharp and she'll only know if you're hairy or not when you've already made her orgasm.