Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bodybuilding Cycles

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right...

School time's coming up soon, and I had a question before I do what I was planning.

I've found that with the school dining hall, it's really easy to regulate what I eat, and that makes it a great place for doing cutting/bulking cycles. I have a question though....

Our school year is broken up into quarters, and each quarter is 10 weeks. Is it feasible to do 10 weeks of cutting/10 weeks of bulking/10 weeks of cutting??

Each quarter has between 1-3 weeks or so in between as well....as one of those "off" times. Thanks for the help!

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
All right...

School time's coming up soon, and I had a question before I do what I was planning.

I've found that with the school dining hall, it's really easy to regulate what I eat, and that makes it a great place for doing cutting/bulking cycles. I have a question though....

Our school year is broken up into quarters, and each quarter is 10 weeks. Is it feasible to do 10 weeks of cutting/10 weeks of bulking/10 weeks of cutting??

Each quarter has between 1-3 weeks or so in between as well....as one of those "off" times. Thanks for the help!
what you should do is a 24-28 week bulking cycle followed by a 12-16 week cutting cycle. If you are bulking up correctly (i.e. not stuffing your face with junk) you should bulk up without a lot of excess fat. Therefore, one good cutting cycle should get you nice and ripped.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, remember during your bulking cycle to take a week off from the gym every EIGHT weeks. This is key to sustaining muscle growth.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ok to start a bulking cycle for 20 weeks or so if my bf is still around 18%- 20%?? Should I watch and try to keep the bulk really clean, to minimize the bf raise?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. go on a cutting cycle first, (maybe 8-10 weeks) then do a bulking cycle. Unless you are experienced at bulking, you should be on the lean side before you start bulking.. if it's your first time doing a serious bulking cycle, you could fukk up and put on too much fat.

This is way you have to be anal and document your cycles so you know exactly what to do and not to do.. thus making subsequent cycles that much easier.

D