Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body vs Face (a note on looks)

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has prob been said before but I currently feel the need to iterate:

I’ve read quite often (in cosmo, psych magazines etc) that whilst men place more emphasis on the face when judging a girls looks, girls are skewed more towards the body or more 50:50 when considering a males looks. You don’t need to read this to realise it occurring in the real world anyway. However a simplified example for purpose of exposition:
Tell a room full of guys that Tori Spelling is hot and you will get flamed for liking horses. Tell a group that Vin Diesel is hot and you will get a room full of broads springing a leak over his 'biceps', and maybe some dudes stroking themselves.

The moral of the story? Well the male body has the ability to override a slightly fvcked up head, and don’t kid yourselves Vin Diesel DOES have a fvcked up head, this however is not so much the case for a woman's body. It doesn’t mean that you need to look like Hercules but if you look like the Michelin man, a pear or the monolith from 2001 it’s time to pick up a dumbbell and get the legendary V going. However don’t get delusions of grandeur, if people tell you that you remind them of Ernest Borgnine or Rodney Dangerfield become a comedian coz a healthy diet and bench press aint gonna do shyt for you.

So next time someone decides to mount their desk chair and scream to the world “I am fecking hot!” make sure you weight everything equally you fat greasy fvck :D Conversely don’t despair if you aren’t Adam Brody or some other pretty boy that 13 year olds cream over.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i kno girls who dont like usher cus his face is kinda squished...and everyone knows hes in good shape (sounds homo but im jus sayin..). so basically it kinda depends on the girl

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
facial features is a few down on their list, whats wrong with usher? he looks pretty okay to me

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man as if you don't need to be a tank to be attractive mate the gym is just so boring for interesting people like myself.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
i kno girls who dont like usher cus his face is kinda squished...and everyone knows hes in good shape (sounds homo but im jus sayin..). so basically it kinda depends on the girl
and why do you believe them? bet they would **** him if they could :)

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:
That´s because he´s a celeb. If you´re a rich celeb like Usher it doesn´t matter what you look like or if you have game. You can get any girl then. You just need to be rich or have game to attract girls.

Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alittude said:
Man as if you don't need to be a tank to be attractive mate the gym is just so boring for interesting people like myself.

uh what the ****s it got to do with weather your interesting or not?

i like the way people try to big them selves up in almost anyway they can-makes me laugh.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:
the girls were pretty open n honest. they talk about sex all the time, around anyone....so ya, not sayin wut they think is wut every girl thinks

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
That´s because he´s a celeb. If you´re a rich celeb like Usher it doesn´t matter what you look like or if you have game. You can get any girl then. You just need to be rich or have game to attract girls.
big biceps, chest, and ass usually help too. get in the squat rack!!

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe you should take Tom Cruise, Jude Law, George Clooney, Lenardo Dicaprio, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp etc, etc, etc with you

Those guys should all bulk up so they can finally get laid. Chicks hate them all LOL If you have classic good looks.....DONT BULK UP.

You should work out but don't get huge and loose that suave James Bond look if you were blessed with a chissled face and amazing features.

You are wayyyyyyyyyyy ahead of the game if you have a really handsome face. Then just add a LITTLE muscle so you don't look twerpy(but not a lot) and BINGO.

When girls walk by a magazine stand and see Dicaprio on the cover they pick it up and stare for HRS. He has an AMAZING face and he's cut but by no means a monster who lives in a gym

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan69 said:

Maybe you should take Tom Cruise, Jude Law, George Clooney, Lenardo Dicaprio, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp etc, etc, etc with you

Those guys should all bulk up so they can finally get laid. Chicks hate them all LOL If you have classic good looks.....DONT BULK UP.
Don't be silly, they're all celebs. And quit creaming yourself, Tom Cruise ain't that good looking at all, Jude Law and Orlando Bloom are pretty at best and certainly not chiseled.

Using real world (as opposed to celeb world) examples, I can confirm that the guys who get laid the most, as I see it, are the ones with the V shapes, big muscles, abs etc....yea, the prettyboys had it in highschool....but thats cos girls are attracted to boys, but women are attracted to men.

Guys, buff up as much as you can/want to...as long as you ain't a monstrosity like Ronnie Coleman the girls will love it, and I imagine even he gets laid a lot.

edit: I just reread your post. Are you 100% sure that you're straight? (Serious question)

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i have nice smile and i'm very photo geneic. I;ve been told on many occasions that i could be a model. I weigh 137 lbs and i'm very skinny. Yet i have nice abs and the sexy V going on. I really don't even know what the point of this thread is however.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
Well i have nice smile and i'm very photo genetic.
lol photo genetic? Why are there so many illiterate guys on this board? :rolleyes: I doubt you could model at 137lb....thats like, well thin.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
lol photo genetic? Why are there so many illiterate guys on this board? :rolleyes: I doubt you could model at 137lb....thats like, well thin.
exactly but I have the looks and I’m like 5'10 so i'm a few inches short. But the point was since you obvious didn't pick it up is that I’m attractive, when girls say you look like a model your obviously not ugly. Wow they are so many illiterate guys on this board.

If i do decide to do modeling it will be when i gain some weight. I plan on working out and bulking up because i'm getting very tired of my current diet.

EDIT2: ROFL OH **** i didn't even see that i said genetic oops i meant genic* or however the **** you spell it. Care to correct me again L777:rolleyes:

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be silly, they're all celebs. And quit creaming yourself, Tom Cruise ain't that good looking at all, Jude Law and Orlando Bloom are pretty at best and certainly not chiseled.

Using real world (as opposed to celeb world) examples, I can confirm that the guys who get laid the most, as I see it, are the ones with the V shapes, big muscles, abs etc....yea, the prettyboys had it in highschool....but thats cos girls are attracted to boys, but women are attracted to men.

Guys, buff up as much as you can/want to...as long as you ain't a monstrosity like Ronnie Coleman the girls will love it, and I imagine even he gets laid a lot.

It's the same guys over and over who women vote on as the sexiest man alive. When girls buy the magazines it's not because they have HUGE bank accounts

Women LOVE George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, etc None of these guys are HUGE. They are always in demand cause of the way they look

It has squat to do with money or fame. I will stop and pick up a magazine with jessica Alba on it and check it out and it has nothing to do with the fact she's rich.

Most guys don't have a killer face with amazing features. The next best thing is just get Huge which makes sense I guess

All Im saying is if you have classic good looks you are way ahead of the game and don't need extra bulk. In fact the extra pounds will hurt you as it will take away from your face

Most chicks prefer the handsome suave look over the meat head look

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan69 said:

It's the same guys over and over who girls vote on as the sexiest man alive. When girls buy the magazines it's not because they have HUGE bank accounts

Women LOVE George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, etc None of these guys are HUGE. They are always in demand cause of the way they look

It has squat to do with money or fame. I will stop and pick up a magazine with jessica Alba on it and check it out and it has nothing to do with the fact she's rich.

Most guys don't have a killer face with amazing features. The next best thing is just get Huge which makes sense I guess

All Im saying is if you have classic good looks you are way ahead of the game and don't need extra bulk. In fact the extra pounds will hurt you as it will take away from your face

Most chicks prefer the handsome suave look over the meat head look
lol yea, guys judge women solely on looks....women judge guys on stuff like money, social status...and fame is an absolute clincher.

I disagree...classic good looks with muscle is better than classic good look without. Surely you see this?

Oh and btw, use the quote button intead of copy and paste. Cheers

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is like a bunch of chicks arguing over whether men like t!ts and a55 or a pretty face. pointless.
women want what other women want. as long as you're in reasonable shape and normal looking, the rest can be anything. beyond some simple observations from evolutionary psychology, there ain't no telling. and for all the rubbish about actors not being huge, WAKE UP. THEY'RE ACTORS. they have to be able to play a lot of different roles, so most of the time they just maintain a medium weight. get your head out of cosmo magazine and realise they do a job and get paid for it. women just need something to talk about because their own social networks are so bland.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the quarterback that always gets the girl not the meat head linebackers.

Tom Brady ring any bells ? Another guy with classic good lucks who woman swoon over

He has a handsome face and he's in shape for sure but not a guy who lives in the weight room or somebody who would be considered ripped

If he put on 40-50 pounds it would hurt his overall look even if it were all muscle.

Ask chicks who their favorite NFL player is ? This in a league FULL of RIPPED guys who spend hours each day lifting

75% or more will say Brady. What seperates him from the rest is his handsome face and killer features.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line being attractive whether it's your face or your body you automatically have a step above the ones who aren't as attractive. A hot guy can fvck a hot chick with miniumm game just because he looks hot. A ugly guy with strong game can fvck a hot chick with strong game. Whether you skinny with a nice face, decent body fug face with a nice body it doesn't really matter it depnds on the *****. Some chicks dig more of the face others dig more of the body.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree...classic good looks with muscle is better than classic good look without. Surely you see this?

Brady, Dicaprio etc IMO have a good build. Not monster like but they take care of themselves and by no means are skinny twerps. If these guys put on more weight it would take away from what seperates them from other guys .....their face and impecable features

Same with all the other guys girls swoon over