Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body or face???

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw here someone saying that building up the upper body area, biceps, chest, six pack will help you to get girls even if you are shy, but what about the face?

What is more important to girls?

A six pack and a nice ass or a model face ??? What if you have a great body and a not so good looking face? Will you get rejected all the time?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, ive seen some of the UGLIEST fellas getting the beautiful babes!

Girls aint as shallow as men as far as looks go - as long as you use your DJ skills and act confidently round women you're fine!

And a good body does help but its not 100% necessary. Women go more for personality/humor/DJ's than they do for looks in my opinion.

Keep it real ;)

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, ive seen some of the UGLIEST fellas getting the beautiful babes!
Totally agree. Saw any ugly blimp dancing with and kissing a HB9 at the club last weekend. She'd be the hottest one in the whole club and she chose him?
...she could have had me! :D

I think looks just help for the inital attraction, but...by being confident and humerous then you can create the same level of attraction. Then let your DJ skills go wild.

But girls seem to always like touching my body so i think that would also help in some regard. But definately not essential, i guess it all depends on the chick.

Alot of my friends prefer chicks with better face, worse body than a chick with a better body worse face. I would be the opposite.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the things you mentioned above, will help you get a bit more success with women but never will you get the confidence to talk to women unless you change the way you think. Remember being a Don Juan is about yourself not how much of a front you can put up in front of the girls.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
According to Rom Willis, a mans body is more powerful in attraction than a mans face. However, looks are important and the ONLY reason a chick will give you the time of day or what not is because of your PHYSICAL APPERANCE (because she does not know your personality yet and sher has nothing else to judge you on)

Yes, I do see some OGORS walking around with good-looking women, but I truly believe (most of the time) either the guy has money or she is an insecure chick who avoids men who are equally or better looking than herself.

In conclusion, do not let yourself go and become a fat slob just because you see some other goons with hot chicks. A hot body will make the job 200% easier. I have been working out for 5 months and have put on an estimated 8 lbs of muscle (6' 177lbs). I have been getting notice more by the opposite sex and I do not think it is my imagination. As others have mentioned before, LOOKS attract and CONFIDENCE keeps, not vice versa.

Oh and BTW, most of the overweight people I work with eat like crap ( I witness it first hand) and live sedentary lifestyles. I love how these people love to blame it on genetics...give me a break!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body or face?????

Well I dont have a good body, I am in shape and lean, but I wouldnt say I had a GOOD body, although I am a model. One of my best friends who ALWAYS goes out with me has an average face with a ripped and muscular body, this guy has nearly a perfect body, however unless he is walking around with his shirt off it is hard for them to see most of his body, maybe just a sleevless shirt or a tight top. Although I still mack twice as much as him, and that is without actually having to talk. When we do talk we woudl probably be similar in skillz, although he probably pulls more woman, they are about 7's while I pull the 9's - 10's.

Its all about Quality not quantity.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Face The Music

You've heard right! Seriously fellaz... even though a masculine tone body is inevitably attractive in a woman's eyes, Nothing will Appeal more than A HandSome Face. Even if the guy is a tad overweight or underweight, Attractive facial features will more than make up for it. As opposed to the vice versa example.
Mahon I have no idea who 'Rom Willis' is... but i THINK he got it wrong. For us guy a woman with a penthouse body will make up for her average face. And likewise, If she is a tad overweight or underweight we will not be so much attracted even if she's sporting a 'cute face' At least to me...

So are you saying it's useless to have a hot body and an average face????

Not at all. I'm not Ross Jeffries, Rom Willis Or Allen Thompson and i do think it will add a *few notches* to your overall appearance;) And i absolutely agree with your fat slob example and also since you have gained more muscle i don't think it's your imagination either that you're noticing more check outs :)

Oh by the way, Every G/F I've ever had became intially attracted to me because of my face. Plus I hear more women say the same thing.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Come to think of it, a nice face probably does win a over a nice body. However, if you have s tunning face but are 40lbs overweight, you still will not do as well as an average faced guy with a good body. I was friendly with a guy in college whom all the girls loved because of his face. He was not fat at all, he was fit but not huge. He was around 6'1, square jaw, balanced features, big grin and blue eyes. I heard a girl say once, what girl at (so and so) university did not love Tommy?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minimum standards

Gals tend to have minimum standards for each aspect of a man. Better to have an OK face and body than have a"pretty boy" face, with a body that's way too skinny, or a killer body with a butt-ugly face.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, everyone's different and you can't please them all!!

I've had quite a few chicks comment on how "cute" i am...and i ended up going out with them all, couldn't let an opportunity like that pass me by, plus they were all HOT! Don't know why, but i never seem to get hit on by the ugly ones.

I also had some chick comment on how good my arse was and how sexy my body was (not that she had seen it!)... she was hot as hell, but found out she was the biggest SLUT ever, so, that went no where.

I think my face is only average.
I love my body, but... it looks pretty standard / skinny clothed.

But oh well "I am who i want to be"! No one else.