Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Odor

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take a shower everyday, and use deodorant.
But people still tell me that i smell.

Like i would take a shower in the morning and use deodorant, but by 4pm, i'd start smelling again. What can I do about this?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
You might be using just a deodorant and not anantiperspirant. The deodorant masks the smell but an antiperspirant prevents wetness and thats where your BO might be coming from. When you buy a stick of deodorant make sure it says antiperspirant on there too. Its worked for me, idk about you though.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you deodorant contains alcohol, it dries and prevents smell. Try Hugo Boss' In Motion stick deodorant or something else with alcohol.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trim your armpit hair really short. It will help you stay fresh longer if thats not enough go ask your doctor for help.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be your diet.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
to smell by 4pm seems normal, especially seeing as you are 16 and prob do some sort of physical activity during the day, even if it is only walking around a bit.

Use antiperspirant and reapply it at lunch time or something. I have a roll on stick that I keep in my bag which is also odorless so it wont interfere with my cologne