Body Language tip

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been said that on average, girls are about 20 times or so better at reading body language than guys are. They know when you are checking them out even if you try and do it on the sly. So here's a tip I discovered one day while sitting in sociology class. Don't even try to check out a girl unless you are actually engaged in a conversation with her. Look disinterested. In order to do this. Stare at the wall. Look at one spot on it forever. Study that one spot. Focus your attention on a little dent or bump in that certain area. Just like they know when you are checking them out they will know when you are not also.
Now this starts to bother the heck out of them. They begin to wonder, is he gay, is he just not interested in me, does he have something heavy on his mind, is he really that more interested in the wall than me. This builds their mysterious perception of you and probably may even cause them to make the first move in the approach. You may even notice them start to move in a way so as to pull attention towards them and away from your weird fixation on the wall.

:confused:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually had any success with this one?

I'd do the complete opposite, do some playful flirting to see if she's interested. If you show no interest she'll just assume you're not interested.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol just because you show disinterest towards a girl doesn't mean she will try to approach you.. you have to show interest at first then show disinterest, that's how she would get herself thinking.

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I game everything above HB7 and if she isnt interested I move on the to next :D . TDOT, I know for a fact that it doesnt work I spent most of my teens not checking out women becuase I was shy. did that floor their interest in me, NO! It just made them think I wasnt interested in them. Unless your some super Hot guy that every girl wants to be with, I dont see it working

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep staring at that wall, best of luck with that.

BIBLE!! :D

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey they can't all be winners :)

I know its a bit of an esoteric tip.
I try though.

Like someone else said this might work if the girl already has a strong interest in you.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta make sure they know youre interested first right...the indifference comes into play...

staring at a wall does seem dumb tho..

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TDOT
It has been said that on average, girls are about 20 times or so better at reading body language than guys are. They know when you are checking them out even if you try and do it on the sly. So here's a tip I discovered one day while sitting in sociology class. Don't even try to check out a girl unless you are actually engaged in a conversation with her. Look disinterested. In order to do this. Stare at the wall. Look at one spot on it forever. Study that one spot. Focus your attention on a little dent or bump in that certain area. Just like they know when you are checking them out they will know when you are not also.
Now this starts to bother the heck out of them. They begin to wonder, is he gay, is he just not interested in me, does he have something heavy on his mind, is he really that more interested in the wall than me. This builds their mysterious perception of you and probably may even cause them to make the first move in the approach. You may even notice them start to move in a way so as to pull attention towards them and away from your weird fixation on the wall.

:confused:
You do that and as Biggie Small said "as soon as you buy that wine I'll just sneak up from behind". Stop trying to find intellectual ways to be a coward. If you want to check her out check her out and if she ask what are you doing say Im checking you out. Simple

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Body Language tip

Originally posted by Royal Elite
If you want to check her out check her out and if she ask what are you doing say Im checking you out. Simple
I like....... i'm gonna use it :p