Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body language of girl with big boobs

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl I know who's one good attribute is having big boobs. I notice lately when talking to her that she will take one hand and sort of cover her heart area above her chest and start fidgeting, like messing with her skin. She did this yesterday when talking to her I was looking her in the eye and I noticed movement so I looked down and she was sort of grabbing or pinching her chest. Above her boob. On occasion when wearing lower cut tops she will stick her hand in her shirt and do the same. Anyone ever run into something like this?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess she knows that those fun bags are huge. Maybe she can lick her own tits.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
There's a girl I know who's one good attribute is having big boobs. I notice lately when talking to her that she will take one hand and sort of cover her heart area above her chest and start fidgeting, like messing with her skin. She did this yesterday when talking to her I was looking her in the eye and I noticed movement so I looked down and she was sort of grabbing or pinching her chest. Above her boob. On occasion when wearing lower cut tops she will stick her hand in her shirt and do the same. Anyone ever run into something like this?
This is a HUGE signal that she's into you. Self-caresses during conversation and a hypnotic like gaze. Especially blatant self caresses like this, self caresses of the breasts or near the breasts, repeated while in your presence. It appears to me from what little information that you've given me, that she is sexually attracted to you. Why? Because it isn't just a one-time fluke, but something she is doing repeatedly.

You can do or say things to kill the sexual tension. Simply avoid doing these things. Don't try too hard to impress her and at the same time, use physical touch during conversation with her. You will do two things. You'll be testing just to make sure you're reading her correctly and also you'll amp up the sexual tension. It looks to me like she's potentially ready to have sex with you as long as you are your warm, friendly, and non-desperate self.

First, maintain warm, friendly eye contact, ocassionally averting your gaze to look at your immediate surroundings or to look at her clothing. Not looking around the room like you're spastic, but slightly avert your gaze to the table you're sitting at or a glass or bottle you are drinking out of. Move your gaze occasionally to her neck or clothing or her arms, or shoulders. Next what will happen is she will either gradually move a little bit closer to you without touching or she will start touching you during conversation.

She might only move toward you a few inches at a time, but you will probably notice that the pattern is her inching her way closer and closer. At that point you can use conversational touch briefly, as a way to let her know you enjoy her being in your space. Or you can simply reciprocate by inching closer. Eventually one of you will have to innocently break the touch barrier. She probably will but if not, maybe during the conversation, she laughs at something you say or smiles, and you simply squeeze her shoulder gently while keeping eye contact.

Notice if she touches you innocently after you use conversational touch or if she moves even closer to you. If she's enjoying it, don't be surprised if she "accidentally" bumps into you a lot. Maybe she rubs her tits and then as she gets up to get something she "accidentally" bumps her breasts into you. Or she bumps or brushes her a$$ against you as she walks by. Maybe she sits next to you and a few times her knee accidentally touches, bumps, or brushes against your outer thigh. These repeated behaviors are showing she's into you.

Women are conscious of their space and try to avoid sending the wrong message to men they don't like. I guarantee you if she was next to a guy she didn't like, she would make it known through her body language and be much more guarded. She definitely wouldn't keep inching into his space. In fact, she would probably maintain or increase the distance. Anyway, try that out. Also, if things continue moving forward, at that point you can hold her hand. And if a woman likes it when you hold her hand, she will PROBABLY be very open to a kiss later. And kissing can easily lead to sex. But don't worry about sex. Simply enjoy doing all of the other things that lead up to sex and that will happen on its own. In other words, inch forward and things will happen without being forced.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting a hand on the center of the chest, above the cleavage, is simply self-conscious nervousness. Women do this in front of other women, too. Most women are aware that others notice the gesture, so they scratch as a pretense for why they put a hand there in the first place. It's much the same as picking your nose too much -- and suddenly stopping when you notice others looking.

I never assume that I am the cause of a woman's nervousness. Could be sheer coincidence that I'm near a nervous woman a few times after something else made her nervous. Could be everything makes her nervous.

Picking at her skin is a nervous habit. Maybe she had bad acne on her chest and hasn't yet outgrown the old habit of picking at it. Maybe it's a more serious mental condition.

Some women don't control their behaivor well. You're going to drive yourself crazy if you keep thinking it all pertains to you.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't put it at the center rather the side of her chest. I remember one time she scratched herself above her boob and it made the whole thing below sway. I was like damn

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with large breasts, you'll see women with average and small ones do it as well. Just a general female sign of nervousness.