Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body language, covering up chest.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is everyone's opinion on this. I was in a 3 way conversation, she was talking to someone else, I was watching her face while she talked, she looks at me, takes her jacket and covers her chest and looks back at the other person she was talking to.

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
What is everyone's opinion on this. I was in a 3 way conversation, she was talking to someone else, I was watching her face while she talked, she looks at me, takes her jacket and covers her chest and looks back at the other person she was talking to.
you think women are dense?

they only do this honestly for one reason. how often were the eyes drifting? be honest.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I get this once in a while too.

It can be caused by a few things IMO. Could be one or more of the following...

1. If you are a shy guy who doesn't make good eye contact and sort of looks down instead. (She unconsciously or consciously thinks you're looking at her boobs even if you aren't.)

2. You are uncomfortable and/or intimidated by her and giving off a subtle creepy vibe.

3. She has zero attraction for you but "senses" you are attracted to her so she is covering the goods as a sign of no interest.