Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Language Challenge

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also stumbled upon a good little trick. Any time I accomplish something or obtain a victory, I curve both my index fingers in to the cleft between that finger and the thumb, on both hands. Kind of like the "OK" sign but with the tips of the index fingers all the way down to where the thumb meets the hand.

I reinforce this constantly... after a workout, after accomplishing a business goal, after doing anything positive. I also stand up straight when I do this.

Then, when I catch myself faltering in any way or am in an unfamiliar situation, I do that thing with my hands, stand up straight, and I'm able to draw upon all those past successes. It causes me to naturally carry myself in a confident manner.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say about a week, but the strength of it builds and builds over your entire lifetime.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work on this type of body language daily. I even make eye contact and keep it with the cops that work with me. It makes them antsy.

Anyway....practice these behaviors and your confidence will improve. One of the easiest things to do.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Quick, twitchy movements projects weakness and dependence on outside forces. It makes a man look reactive.

That's why a man should move deliberately and walk deliberately. Cause people to WAIT for you. Never look immediately if someone calls your name. If you have a habit of moving your head around to be expressive as you talk you need to cut that out. That is so gay looking it makes me cringe to even think about a man doing this.

The key is this: Project yourself as a man who is MASTER of both time and space. You own time and space.

Regarding being master of space, take up lots of it when you sit down. Take out your keys and your phone and place them around you in a wider radius than necessary. If sitting in tight quarters with men be the guy who doesn't scrunch up and make himself smaller, even if that means rubbing legs with the others until they withdraw. It feels unimaginably uncomfortable, but it's even worse for the other guys and they will scrunch themselves up.

Neil, I must respectfully disagree about playing with hair. I find that to be a huge IOI. It's subconscious primping to make sure she looks alright and also to reassure herself because she's self-conscious about how she's coming across. Ditto with flipping the head to flip her hair back. That's a total tell of insecurity.

A lot of these are Body Language 101 but it's good to review the basics once in a while.

Master of time and space you are...
playing with hair is a huge one. that needs to be ingrained in everyones head

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neil, I must respectfully disagree about playing with hair. I find that to be a huge IOI. It's subconscious primping to make sure she looks alright and also to reassure herself because she's self-conscious about how she's coming across.
This is true, but mainly if she is observing you for the first time. Subsequent "primping" after her first observing you (same for fixing her clothes) is an essential sign. Flat line pulse means no interest.