Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body language ask #

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl in my History class waited for me after class and is always really talkative (This could just be her personality but dunno). Anyway it was after an exam and we ends up giving me a hifive when she sees my grade. I kind of grab her hand and slide slowly down her fingers squeezing (I like to test how girls react to touch). She didn't back away or anything, or fidget.

I figure this is a good opportunity to go for the #. I was totally calm and chill, but this girl that is usually fast and talkative, when I asked for her # she kind of acted a little nervous I think she even stuttered a little.

Then when adding my name she FORGOT IT! LOL. I laughed, I think she got so nervous her mind kind of went blank to be honest. I already had her on facebook. The entire situation was pretty funny looking back on it. But there are def IOIs, her waiting for me after class, hi five kino etc. Opinions? Or is this just goofy.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she waited for you then yes she likes you. She probably wanted you to ask her out (or ask her to do something) right then.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes you. Ask her out, dont do anything stupid, isolate and escalate when the time is right and eventually she'll end up in your bed.

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her on fb but now she isn't responding. She works weekends so who knows. Oh well I'll see what happens.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook is bad for getting with girls. I deleted mine a while ago but when I did add girls I hated the fact they knew everything about me.. where I was, what I do, when I posted. No mystery going on. I think it ruins the game to be honest.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BowTie said:
I texted her on fb but now she isn't responding. She works weekends so who knows. Oh well I'll see what happens.
Don't send her too many messages. She already let you know she likes you. Keep texting to a minimum imo.

If she wants to talk to u let it be a phone conversation.

Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Don't send her too many messages. She already let you know she likes you. Keep texting to a minimum imo.

If she wants to talk to u let it be a phone conversation.
Yup, if she doesn't write back forget it. Don't even bring up that you FBed her. Talk in person now. If she doesn't respond, she's not interested or still playing, either way, you need a fresh start.

Sometimes women flirt to be polite or are driven to flirt subconsciously and later consciously put a stop to it when something awakens them. Maybe asking for her number was too advanced for her attraction level and she got derailed.