Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Fat Percentage

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys i used one of those online calculators to get my body fat percentage and got 3%!

this cant be right either i was doing it wrong or it was a ****ty program but i tried another and got 5% but this still cant be right either.

Im a pretty short skinny 18 yr old guy that dosnt lift or anything just basic pushups and crunches.

Here are the stats i put in:

neck around = 13 inches
abdomen = 25 inches
weight = 110lbs
height = 5' 5"
age = 18

maybe i measured wrong or something or the program assumes that your cut i dont know please have a look and tell me if i did anything wrong or that my body fat is actually 5%.

Thanks

Cougar10033

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, your best bet is to go and have someone at a gym use calipers on you to find out your body fat. 3 percent is a deadly body fat percentage. Pro body builders can only stay at that level for the contest and still suffer some health problems. I would imagine that you have a higher body fat but since you have such a low weight it may be throwing off the calculator.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The testing in water is the most accurate. To get an accurate reading with calipers you have to know how to use them. Most people don't which is why so many people with 20% bodyfat are claiming 12%.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. so theres no real accurate reading on the net. its not good for the bigger guys who go to check there BF% online and think that they have a decent % but there really overweight.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no possible way you could get an accurate reading on the net