Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BOARDWALK pickups

Reaction score
I'm going to Wildwood for the week and I wanna see if anybody else has any techniques specific to the boardwalk.

I don't want to waste too much time with the girls who will "reward" me with favors simply because they want alcohol. There are too many of them.

I just figure that it's best simply to introduce ourselves...i.e...
"Hey, how you girls doing tonite? I'm Phil and these are my friends so-and-so...We were wondering if you wanna hang out with us; We have a party goin on back at our place."

Then we'd take them back and incorporate all our smooth moves and keep everything sexual.

The boardwalk's a goldmine of chicks, so I wanna hear what everyone else's tactics are.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I'm actually from Jersey and goin to Wildwood in a couple of weeks too man.... didn't know it was that big outside of New Jersey.
Anyways... last year the way it went was we either sat on a bench for a lil bit and made eye contact with girls and went from there.... orr in the stores started talking to them. Its pretty annoying when you're both walking different directions, but still worked haha. And btw.... even before you go back to your place, chilling on the beach is a moneyyy move... just lay down and look at the stars with her and before you know it... .welll youu knowww hah

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better come strong and aggressive with your game, because I've been on cruises with Jersey guys, and those dudes don't bulls--- around when it comes to chasing skirt. Yeah, they get rejected left and right, but they keep pounding the pavement until they score. They will be your competition, and from what I've seen, NOBODY wants it more than they do. Be prepared to be persistent and make a lot of approaches.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
You better come strong and aggressive with your game, because I've been on cruises with Jersey guys, and those dudes don't bulls--- around when it comes to chasing skirt. Yeah, they get rejected left and right, but they keep pounding the pavement until they score. They will be your competition, and from what I've seen, NOBODY wants it more than they do. Be prepared to be persistent and make a lot of approaches.
Haha he speaks the truth.... when I'm goin down with my boys you can be damn sure our night isn't gonna end without any girls lol.