Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Board Game / Drinks home dates

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever do board game and drinks home dates for an idea?

Buy a Twister game and some good alcohol and invite the chick back to play it while you drink. You can get into all kinds of positions plus the obvious alcohol effect just might work for some sex that night. You will obviously end up in some close positions IE: Your c0ck near her face, her ass in yours, or up close possibly getting her in the mood.

Buy like three cheap board games (not just one sexual themed one so she doesn't think you only have one "go to game"). Have one like a Sex Trivial Pursuit or some sexual themed game with drinks to ease into the thoughts of sex with you in her mind if she doesn't want to come over and just "watch a movie" she may be down to play board games and have drinks. That's when you have a Twister game or something sexual based as a board game.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know this is a great idea, i'm totally gonna buy like 3 board games making sure one is a sexual one...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
I own Twister...works like a charm. If a girl goes back to your place for drinks though it's pretty much game on. You don't even need any games. I find Twister builds anticipation though and makes it seem more organic...not like, "ok here we are at my house, let's bang."

Hell yes! Twister and drinks is almost like an automatic "Let's fvck" board game and it's not expensive at all. Dudes can offer that as something as a "fun" alternative to her objecting to cuddling and watching a movie. Though I'd just mention going back to play a board game first (have like one innocent Monopoly game to not seem like you ONLY own Twister etc.) and not mention going to play Twister. Then when she's there with you and drinking you offer to play Twister and get that Kino and position action going! :up:

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing devil's advocate, from my experience girls know the implications of any given situation they are in, so if they're unsure about a guy it may be a bold move to make because to me, its obvious how the night would go. If its obvious to her and shes sort of unsure on you, it might scare her away but its a great way to filter in the "yes" girls.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this is just me, but a board game with only 2 people sounds boring.

The only time I've ever had fun with that is playing chess with my dad while drinking.

I'm all for drinking games - when there's a group.

If it's a 'drink date' I prefer to just drink and talk with music in the background, usually out on the patio when it's nice out. You'll connect more that way.

That said, have you ever actually done this with a chick you're not already banging? Seems a lot more obvious (and a bit try hard) than 'watch a movie'. Think about this:

'Come over for a drink, we'll talk and watch a movie.'

or

'Come over for a drink, we'll play twister.'

Now imagine saying that to a girl you're not boning yet. Does this actually work?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the best dates I have ever had is just having a girl come over and play games, cards, etc and have drinks. After you get a few drinks in them, you play strip poker. Many times a girl doesn't really know the details on how to play poker, or they are so buzzed it's easy to cheat to get their clothes off first. That way if a girl is shy about taking off a particular piece of clothing, you have tell them they need to do a 30 second "favor" instead.

Strip poker works 100% of the time as far as getting laid. It's foolproof.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not an issue of trying to get her to come over, just yesterday I told a girl to come and pick me up from my house and we'll go out on a date. Needless to say when she turned up I wasnt ready and my place is getting decorated so she had to come and sit in my room. I have to chairs so we were lying on the bed and the rest is history...and we never even went out afterwards. The point is that if she was a "maybe" girl or not completely sold on me, that would not have worked. If shes sold on you, you could have any excuse for her to come over, tell her you have a dog that can rap even if you dont even have a dog, she'll come if she likes you.

I can think of two times ive invited a girl over and didnt get anything from it and one of those times, i invited the girl around again and it worked.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Maybe this is just me, but a board game with only 2 people sounds boring.

The only time I've ever had fun with that is playing chess with my dad while drinking.

I'm all for drinking games - when there's a group.

If it's a 'drink date' I prefer to just drink and talk with music in the background, usually out on the patio when it's nice out. You'll connect more that way.

That said, have you ever actually done this with a chick you're not already banging? Seems a lot more obvious (and a bit try hard) than 'watch a movie'. Think about this:

'Come over for a drink, we'll talk and watch a movie.'

or

'Come over for a drink, we'll play twister.'

Now imagine saying that to a girl you're not boning yet. Does this actually work?

*The board game idea may not work for some dudes but it may for others. No reason not to try it.

I'd go with the movie and drinks suggestion first. If the chick is iffy about it I'd suggest playing a board game with drinks Twister, Poker (strip), or sex trivia. But not mentioning off the bat what kind of board game depending on how she reacts to the suggestion. You can start with a movie and or play music in the background while you BS then start playing.

Make some fun shots if you feel like it.

Red Bull and Cherry Vodka for Cherry Bombs. Or Red Bull and Orange Vodka for Tic Tacs, Lemon Drops or somekind of body shot. (Per my cousin last time I spoke with him about it the best flavored not too expensive vodkas are Absolut.)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolut, for an absolute lay.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Board games and drinks are golden! Works every time, not to mention you're having a ton of fun anyways. Jenga and trivia games work the best.