Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BMW or Mercedes?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BMW 5 series or Mercedes E class? Which is better and which one do the ladies like better?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Who cares? Both cars in my opinion suck.

As far as cars are concerned, as long as I don't have something that's falling apart or looks like crap, I'm fine. Typically I'm into sporty cars. And as far as SUV's go, the Range Rover is the only SUV I'd ever drive, because of it's cool look. But like I said, as long as the vehicle isn't falling apart and doesn't look like sh*t(broken windows, rust, smashed up), I'm fine.

And who cares what the ladies like. F*ck 'em. Get a car that you like. Don't be one of those idiots who has to have a Mercedes or BMW because it shows off your financial situation, because that's lame. Showoff's are lame. Get a life, like I seriously care what kind of car you're driving. I'm not directing this at you by the way.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Edger is dumb don't listen to that drivel. I got a 5 Series, it's honestly one of the best cars I have ever driven. The technology and engineering that goes into the development of these cars are astounding. But that's just my opinion. My advice is to test drive both cars and see which one you like better. You also by want to look at a G series Lexus, those are nice too. I think beamers are a little more sportier in general than mercedes. and mercedes is more suitable for an older crowd.

But getting a car for the ladies is the dumbest thing ever. It screams insecurity and is a confidence crutch. Get it because its a badass ride.

Reaction score
I drove my boss's BMW, and it wasn't really anything cool looking.. I mean it was nice, but it looked like any other Datsun or whatever..

However....... when I hit the gas and took the corner......then..... I could see why people pay so much for them.. It was FvCking awesome to drive..
Instant power delivery... no bog or hesitation at all....just GO!

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ladies love Mercedes.

Now that we got that out the way, BMW is a bit more focused on performance, Benzes are just a bit more luxury.

I love the E350 though, my aunt has it, so fun to drive (haven't driven a 5-series though).

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
BMW 5 series or Mercedes E class? Which is better and which one do the ladies like better?
I assume you have a 6-figure income? If not, I suggest practicing more frugality.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Who the ladies like better? A man that is NOT broke.

And with the price of diesel (higher than gasoline) and the price of repairs and maintenance in the U.S. (lot higher than domestic and other foreign vehicles)...I think you are picking a vehicle for the wrong reasons.

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Buying a vehicle to impress the ladies is AFC.
Nah..... when I pull up in my 1990 Chrysler New Yorker, I get a swarm of chicas around me...

Hey...what can I say?.... it's got metal flake paint, man.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
And with the price of diesel (higher than gasoline).
At the current spread in price on diesel vs. gasoline, it's mostly a wash. Most diesels get significantly better gas mileage, which will approximately compensate for the extra cost of the fuel.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
At the current spread in price on diesel vs. gasoline, it's mostly a wash. Most diesels get significantly better gas mileage, which will approximately compensate for the extra cost of the fuel.
Maintenance still the factor. European cars are considerably more expensive than American or Japanese when it comes to maintenance and repairs.

But that's beside the point...choosing a vehicle should be for other reasons other than "attracting women".

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Buying a vehicle to impress the ladies is AFC.
I'm not buying to impress the ladies. I was just curious.

I look for a smooth ride and power in a car. I have enough funds to $60 - 70K.