Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blushing

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok not sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. But this girl i have seen once before was at the gym with me, she comes in and sits down next to me on the bikes, she never never never rides the bike and says hey i will keep you company. SO we talk and i say so after this we will go head out and see whats going on... She turned bright red put her head down and had this goofy smile on her face and says i dont drink on weeknights ??? I laugh and say whatever and she looks up and says well i can go out for one or 2.... I laughed and went on with my workout, on my way out i stop and she looks at me and says i really dont drink on weeknights i said look i didnt say anything about drinking tonight and shes says ohhh yeah i will head out then.... Now im confused was the whole blushing thing and smile a sign of interest... when before she sat on the bike she walked bye and ran her hand across my back... now im dripping sweat... Do you guys think she may have honestly had a hangup on the drinking part but is interested ?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
says hey i will keep you company
She turned bright red put her head down and had this goofy smile on her face and says i dont drink on weeknights
she looks up and says well i can go out for one or 2
before she sat on the bike she walked bye and ran her hand across my back
How many more signals will it take for you to get the picture? Could she be more obvious? In fact, give ME her number so I can ask her out for you.:D

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA well everything seemed good until she got wishwashy on the drinking part... She did just call and say her and her friend will meet me at 9 for drinks...in the scheme of things is it a bad thing when she brings a friend... is this going to be a test and how do u not feel awkward when its the 2 of them and just me ???

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What an AFC :crackup:

She is obviously into you man :woo:

I use to pass up opportunities like that all the time! :mad: Dont do the same thing most of use have done b4.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAH im not going to pass it up.. im going out with her and her friend... I was just looking for advice on getting closer with her when she brings her friend along.. and what the meaning is behind that ?

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comfort.

Just continue being charming, funny, all that good stuff and you're in. It also wouldn't hurt to make a good impression on her friend, that can speed things up too.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAH im not going to pass it up.. im going out with her and her friend... I was just looking for advice on getting closer with her when she brings her friend along.. and what the meaning is behind that ?
believe it or not -- as long as the friend is NOT another dude, this is a pretty good thing. she wants the friend to be impressed -- but you will surely be evaluated, so make sure you deliver!

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well things went well.... She told me before the night started that she was really tired and she apologized before hand, however mid way thru the night her friend says Dude your the hottest guy in this bar... .And the the girl im interested in said joking around oh yeah by far yeah.... there are alot of people in this bar im afraid to leave you, someone may try to pick u up....We both walked back to her car and before i could even make any effort towards a kiss close shes like gime a hug and then she proceeded to squeeze the hell out of me... Its 2 days out now and still no kiss close by me... She did mention she wanted to go to another city with me to go to the clubs and spend the night.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant its been 2 times out with this girl without kiss closing. I Mean hopefully next time we are solo and its alittle easier.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok im alittle frustrated, i went out with that chick last Thursday like i said. I see her on Monday and shes really flighty, hardly smiling or anything still talking with me alittle bit ... figure shes pissed because i didnt show up on Saturday like i said i would. So i leave and dont say a word to her. Today im in the gym and she walks by gives me a smile and says hey you, walks in the locker room, comes out and rubs my back again and says whats new, i say not much how was work today... she doesnt give me an answer... she walks back into the locker room.... She comes out again rubs my back again as shes leaving and says see you later....Its frustrating because i cannot tell if she is playing a game or if all interest is lost ?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is clearly into you, but you are going to have to make your move soon, because if you don't you will lose her. It's one thing holding back because you are teasing and building anticipation, but fear and uncertainty are big turn offs to women and they can usually sense it!

She has given you enough signals and few guys get a second chance. This is one of those "now or never" situations. If can't find the right opportunity, then you must create it. Hell, just ask her if you can have a word with her in private, then when you're alone, slowly make your move and kiss her (it's worked for me in the past).

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's giving you subtle signals that she likes you. Yeah, she's gaming you a little, but for a good reason. Go for it, man.

Good Luck:cool:

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys... without all your insight i would have f'ed this thing up along long time ago. This is the first time in awhile that ive had a girl im def into playing any type of game.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, whenever a girl asks YOU out, for any reason, she is into you. That's a very obvious sign, and is a green light for you to try to get closer to her.

Go out with her in private (as opposed to you, her, and her friend(s) ) and use your dj skills to make her yours. Enjoy!