Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

blushing

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i seriously feel like every time i talk to a hb or a hb talks to me my face turns bright red. Is there any way to get this to stop happening?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think its bad or something?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice practice practice...Or stop doing approaches outside.

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea all this advice has helped alot.....really.......not really
and yes i do think its bad, if i didnt i wouldnt be posting this thread

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan
yea all this advice has helped alot.....really.......not really
and yes i do think its bad, if i didnt i wouldnt be posting this thread
"I think, therefore I am."

Just dont think about it when your talking to a girl. Make HER blush instead. :)

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wear makeup that'll cover it. Or make it into a convo started. Go up to her and say somethin like
"A I wearing to much Blush?" Then jus hint a smile so she knwos your oking. If she dosn't laugh leave her. She's to frigid.

Or. Wear red cloths, get a tan, or just don't give a ****.

Don't look at it as a defect. Its an advantage. Make it into something good. Just be glad the blood flows to your face not your ****. Now popping a boner front af a chick and the whole school. That'd be bad.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
wear makeup that'll cover it. Or make it into a convo started. Go up to her and say somethin like
"A I wearing to much Blush?" Then jus hint a smile so she knwos your oking. If she dosn't laugh leave her. She's to frigid.

Or. Wear red cloths, get a tan, or just don't give a ****.

Don't look at it as a defect. Its an advantage. Make it into something good. Just be glad the blood flows to your face not your ****. Now popping a boner front af a chick and the whole school. That'd be bad.

Nothing to be ashamed of :)

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the blushing? or the boner. cause hardonslongs natural yet its like a slut. Notin bad jus society. Worse in middle school than in high school though. As for blushing. Some girls might think ur cute fo it. THe after you lull into innocensce. **** em'

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
what the blushing? or the boner. cause hardonslongs natural yet its like a slut. Notin bad jus society. Worse in middle school than in high school though. As for blushing. Some girls might think ur cute fo it. THe after you lull into innocensce. **** em'
what...make them think ur cute then **** them...thats the worst advice ive ever been given. I mean if ur gonna tell me somethin then tell me something that actually works. Y doestn somebody give me good advice

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look here. Now really if you want to not blush you should put your feet in the air above your head before you talk to the girls. This actually works. Though i don't know where you'd find time to do it. Or here's my 2 cents. if the girls alone and nobody else is around.

Start chatting with her. If she says
"You're blushing"
say
"Your blushing too" and then give her a half crook smile.

seriously that should actually work as long as nobody else is around. I would be dumbfound if it didn't

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the ski mask at dark is a good idea. just try not to get too much of a ted bundy reputation..

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TED BUNDY SUCKED. Ed Gein. there was a man. My sisters lived only one mile away form him when they were little. In rectrospect my brother lived only two blocks away from Ted Bundy. Anyway either way. My familys always lived around crazy people.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you mean your brother lived 2 cell blocks away from ted bundy?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dont give a ****. This used to happen to me when I wasn't used to approaching. I would feel awkward or embarrased and my face would turn bright red. For me the problem was just a lack of confidence, but stick with it and I'm sure you'll get over it.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No two street blocks. I don't know where exactly. Id have to ask...My brother and his mom moved around a lot.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ted Bundy lived here in Washington.. well in Seattle washington but thats about an hour drive from my house lol

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have this problem. Still have, sometimes.

It doesn't matter how much you practice. What matters is your attitude (but the right attitude is easier to get through practice).

You see, the way I got rid of it was simply to ignore. Think: "I am the PRINCE. As the PRINCE, as the GREAT CATCH, it doesn't matter if I blush, she will STILL like me more than she has ever liked anything in the world". I thought like this and approached the chicks, and still blushed, yes - but it didn't matter to me anymore. And it didn't matter for some of them either. For those that it did... they were not worth my Greatness ;)

But as time passed by and I kept this attitude, the amount of times when I blushed decreased incredibly. Nowdays I might still blush from time to time (not NEARLY as often as I used to), but when you are capable of completely ignoring it - in a matter of fact, you might become capable of not even noticing it - nobody will care either.

Also, another thing that seemed to help me was my weight-loss. I was a bit overweight and I lost 20 kilograms of weight. I'm not sure is that the reason why I don't blush so often or is it simply my changed attitude, but either way if you have some extra-weight, get rid of it. You'll gain self-esteem and the flow of your blood might improve also ;)

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
^thanks for the advice man, that made me feel better lol. and I should worry more about gaining weight rather then losing it. that could be part of the problem but o well it doesnt really matter