Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blue pill family

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time anyone gets on me about being single, uncommitted, risk-taking entrepreneur, dating women half my age, sex without commitment, surrounded by mountains and my Dobermans, and basically answering to no one, I tell them:

"It's my job to live the life other men only fantasize about."

That shuts them up.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time anyone gets on me about being single, uncommitted, risk-taking entrepreneur, dating women half my age, sex without commitment, surrounded by mountains and my Dobermans, and basically answering to no one, I tell them:

"It's my job to live the life other men only fantasize about."

That shuts them up.
I tell them, "I have plenty of hobbies that entertain myself." She's gonna have to pry open my doors. If the courts were not so backward/genocidal then I'd pursue in a brutish fashion or way. Can't do that now. I mean, I act brash and unabashed but actually groping or touching a woman I'm tryin to mack is not advised in today's world. I have "kino'd" one at work that's highly interested in me past couple of months but she's bought me gifts etc so I have a track record or "trail" (evidence) of her interest so there's no mistaking.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Joseph Stark

I’ll share some insights that I’ve learned over the years from my experience in dealing with people. Always remember most people that you meet in life are very insecure, broke, unsure of themselves, unhappy, unfulfilled, and generally miserable. Anytime you do something different or stand out too much there will always be someone looking to bring you down or just plain hate on you for any given reason and just because someone is older doesn’t mean that they are immune to these harsh realities of life. People might put up a happy front but they might be secretly seething with anger and jealousy because of your success or where you might be headed in life.

Now I’m not saying that you need to dumb yourself down or anything but learn to discern the people who you can share your success with and maybe even your failures. You need to hang around people that are better than you in some way or bring some sort of value to your life and are generally secure in themselves. You never see anyone that’s really “successful” hate on someone else. It’s usually the latter and families are no exception.

I used to be very naive and thought that people respect and admire those that they deem “successful” which couldn’t be farther from the truth and dealt with many blows in the process from many different people and even groups.

Now that you know what your family thinks about your lifestyle I would highly recommend that you don’t cut off contact but maintain a cool calculated distance and not talk about any of the information you are learning on this website or any of the women banging you are doing. It will lessen the conflict and you being attacked and preached. Listen more rather than running your mouth and you will have harmony within the family and if that doesn’t work you can always cut them off which is not easy to do and should be the last resort.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips for living in a blue-pill world? My whole family except for one brother is painfully blue pill. I have several women I’m seeing casually and they’re repulsed that I don’t give all my attention to one girl. Especially my brother and his girlfriend who are extreme Catholics. It’s annoying dealing with people who will never understand how you live. And I think it’s pretty much useless and impossible to try redpilling anyone. Any tips/thoughts how you guys handle it?
Stop giving a ****. Phaggotry is red pulling everyone. Stop. G9 get girls. Go get a double bj. Go run over hot young girls with your D. When you demonstrate that lifestyle the boys will ask. Alternatively, nobody cares about the cuckold red pulling everyone and fapping to Rollo tomassi in a batman mask.

Live a great life. Demonstrate the following and when people ask you can share then.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell them, "I have plenty of hobbies that entertain myself." She's gonna have to pry open my doors. If the courts were not so backward/genocidal then I'd pursue in a brutish fashion or way. Can't do that now. I mean, I act brash and unabashed but actually groping or touching a woman I'm tryin to mack is not advised in today's world. I have "kino'd" one at work that's highly interested in me past couple of months but she's bought me gifts etc so I have a track record or "trail" (evidence) of her interest so there's no mistaking.
+1

Game recognize game.

In the false accusations Era, the Playbook 8s to tell her what to do. Instruct. I lead. She follows or #next!

I finished rollos book on religion. I have started reading some Jon Walton. There are fascinating breakdown of the bible. There is a profound phenomenon in their where God is described as saying "let their be light" among other things. "And it was GOOD!"

^^^^ Speak into existence your reality. Walton describes more information about this premise of speaking Being into existence. Walton goes on to discuss man's dominion over everything.

Speak your reality into existenc.