Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blowing these women off...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any links to any good posts about getting your mystery up?

A chick (going to throw it out there's that she's straight BANGIN) I used to hook up with has been talking with me again, but I have a feeling if I invite her to come out with me tonight that she's not going to give it up right away because of feelings and what not. Even worse, she might honestly just put me in the friend zone and waste my time. I'm thinking toying with her some might be better.

This other girl I fingered last night (I haven't hooked up with, but is close to a circle of friends I hang out with) had taken off because she had to wake up early. She told me not to go out of town like I was planning and to give her tonight. This sounds like a sure thing.

Right now, I'm thinking they're both a bad idea. If I blow them both off...
1. I'll have a great night to myself with my buddies and might get a new woman or at least some new potential
2. I'll make them think I have better things to do (which I do) and then I'll put them in my domain where I call the shots.
3. I work a lot better solo (one on one movie dates or home activity)

Any good advice?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bahhhh I should have thought to write this earlier, I should know better than to think I'd get a quick response on a Saturday night. Thanks anyway guys, I'm going to say fek em.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok to be nice, such as saying it was nice talking to them or paying a compliment on their clothes, shoes, makeup, or whatever. It is actually best to not be concerned with whether you'll talk to them again. If they are interested in you, all you have to do is just do whatever you want and whenever you want to do it.

Always have a "see you around" attitude and never have a "when will I see you again" attitude. Show independence and that you're life is so full that you're not concerned with whether you'll see them again. The more you keep up this type of mystery, assuming she is interested in the first place, will cause her interest to shoot through the roof.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking, n00bPimp. I met lots of new people last night, had fun, and even have a new date for Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I'm still in good standing with the other two.

Mavrick, I agree with your bold text, but I believe there's more to it than that. What you just said sounds like you copied and pasted from the DJB and tried to reword it so that you seem knowledgeable, whereas it had little to do showing a direct relationship to my post. The effort is appreciated... but don't try to be something you're not, and be honest from your life experiences if you want to have sincere candor. People will respect you for it.

Thanks.