Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blow Job at WORk...... But what does it mean..

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is my story.. at work.. I had a fling with this girl.. while she was seeing someone.. but she didint tell me she was seeing someone..

I told her I didint want a relationship or nothing and she didint want one either.. but we still stayed friends...

a few months later she broke up with the guy she was going out with.. and she went on a date with one of the managers .. at work..

so it should be cool right..

but the wierd thing is she asked me .. so when are we going party like we used to ? "everytime i partyied with her i tried to fuk her or get her drugged up.."

I said when ever you want..when my schedule opens up..

so later that day.. I could feel her IL raising up...

so out of the blue i tried to get her to blow me in the back of the store.. "target"

First try she said no.. there is people out there still..

second try.. she said Ill blow you but iam not going to get naked...

so she blowed me.. but not that long..

later that night i tried to fuk her in the car.. after work.. but she said no... i got to get home... but she kept staring at my ****... I didint want to seduce her.. i didint have time.. either..

so i just said fine your missing out...

after that she said .. One night well go clubbing and well rent a hotel room.. so we can enjoy it...

so does she really mean it.. Or is it just womanase for something eles..

but why would she mean it if she is dating are manager.. "Wich I strongly motiviated her to go out with .. I gave the manager guy .. Props .. i told her how much of a cool guy he is and everything...

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what i felt like the first night after it.. but after a few days it wears off.. and you want some more..

thats why my question..

does she want to have some fun... or is she just playing me...

because she could get it from the other guy..

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, stick your girls like glue.

Yea, she means it.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no offense man but that's kind of a stupid question...

don't worry don't be shy to boast, that's what the forum is here for, don't disguise a "field report" as a "question"

to answer your question, WHO CARES if she's playing you? to quote Kiki: "The guy gets all the glory the more that he can score, a girl could do the same yet you call her a *****"

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, um... how did u go about getting this hoe to suck your balls at work. What did you say? Something along the lines of "Could you put this in your mouth for a few minutes" ? I mean... im just wondering how u went about getting her to do that.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreeStyleZ
ok, um... how did u go about getting this hoe to suck your balls at work. What did you say? Something along the lines of "Could you put this in your mouth for a few minutes" ? I mean... im just wondering how u went about getting her to do that.

Find her at work,

"Hey, you got some freetime, lets make some good use of it ;)"

Then start making out with her heavilly and taking her clothes off, eventually unzipping your pants and revealing why your ex's call you Godzilla. :)

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toot86
Blow Job at WORK...... But what does it mean..
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day-um!!!!!! That title cracked me up like nothin' ever has before. I thought I had just hit the most AFC thread of all time.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Re: Blow Job at WORk...... But what does it mean..

Originally posted by MVPlaya
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day-um!!!!!! That title cracked me up like nothin' ever has before. I thought I had just hit the most AFC thread of all time.
LOL

What does it mean?

Dude, forget meaning. It don't mean sh*t. Do you wanna f**k her? Then f**k her. If not, don't. It really IS that simple at this point.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toot86
after that she said .. One night well go clubbing and well rent a hotel room.. so we can enjoy it...

so does she really mean it.. Or is it just womanase for something eles..
I think that you can safely assume that when a chick blows you at work, its a good sign she will go further without too much... prodding.

Question - Did she swallow? :)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh.... toot86 is back with another classic post of stupidity.

What the hell are you talking about when you say you try to drug her? You're one sick fvck, man.

I never take any of this guy's posts seriously, anymore. Do a search for all his posts, and see what I mean.

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha
man, don't worry about it!! it don't mean nothing!
she just sucked your d!ck, enjoy it, don't try to read into it.
keep playing it cool and you'll bang her soon enough!

Reaction score
???your asking what a blow job by a ho at work means???

Dayum!!!! You have to ask what it means...

Will you post your picture up so I can see what you look like!!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Blow Job at WORk...... But what does it mean..

Originally posted by MVPlaya
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hhahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaaahahaha

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... well every time I've sucked **** at work it's had a deep emotional meaning, but that's just me... :rolleyes:

Not every chick out there is looking for a boyfriend or something... sometimes we just like to have sex... and ::gasp:: sometimes we like to give head. Just because she's dating the manager (is that even allowed?) doesn't mean anything... so she's dating him and she goes and ****s you, big deal. Just don't be surprised if she's ****ing him too, because she probably is.