Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blood tests for marijuana?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an immigrant and recently I've been visiting the clinic to check up on my health and probably to test me. I've smoked weed before, however, not often. Maybe once a month. Last time I smoked was two weeks ago, and I only got one hit which wasn't even a good hit anyways, I did it just to get at least a little high cause we were watching Pineapple Express. I drank a lot of cranberry juice and regularly drink green tea so I was pretty confident my system would be clean before I get tested. I still haven't taken a urine test yet, however, I have taken a blood test. A little paranoid tonight I looked up on the internet to fully grasp the concepts of drug tests. I found out that weed can actually stay in your blood for six months!!!! Now it did mention that blood tests for weed isn't normal, however, one of my friends who joined the Marines mentioned to me they can test for marijuana up to six months. I just hope that that is only limited to joining the Marines and it won't be applied to me as well.

Also, my mom's been threatening me that if I get tested for positive I'll get deported. Not sure if it's a legit threat because she's told me worst stories just to scare me, but my friend's brother did get deported to Cambodia for getting caught using a fake ID and he was the same as me.

So I ask, do I need a reason to be concerned? Will they check my blood to see if there is any drugs? And if they do, can it be serious enough to get me deported?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to the clinic for for yourself and not on the orders of others, they won't even test you in any form for drugs unless you specifically ask for it.

As for blood testing, for marijuana I have never heard of it, but it doesn't seem right as the THC in marijuana likes to hang out in fat cells not in blood.

Anyways of the few times I have been tested I have never failed. Only once was a hair test the rest were urine. Never once was there a blood test

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
thc stays in the blood for about 4 days to a week. Urine (and fat cells) is a different, much longer story.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair testing is the serious pot test. It stays in your hair until that hair has grown out and been cut. I wouldn't worry about a blood test.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except for hair tests and fingernail tests, the maximum detection period is ten days for occasional use. This holds true for urine tests and blood tests have a shorter span. However, if I am not mistaken, the average is about four days (or about one half-life). Ten days is the absolute maximum but there are mitigating factors including your body type, age, potency, etc. which significantly shorten the detection period.

At fourteen days from a once-in-a-month hit, your blood and urine are clean.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm quite relieved now. I went back to the doctor to check my results, he slowly went down the last of things they tested for in my blood (including HIV which I was negative, last girl I slept with was suspicious) and never brought up drugs.