Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blondes vs Brunettes, anyone else notice differences? (White Girls)

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting white girls in parentheses since technically, any girl with dark hair can be a brunette. After years of doing game and hooking up with both, I have noticed a few differences myself. I know girls change their hair color so women dyeing their hair blonde will count as blonde.

1. Brunettes are freakier in bed, like they are more likely to do the freakiest stuff with a dude and try out new stuff.

2. Brunettes seem to have lower standards. I have seen way more hot brunettes with busted dudes while with blondes, its the opposite, they always go for the highest value dude they can get. I feel like I can get a Brunette 9 for the same effort I would put into a Blonde 7.

3. Blondes have a feistier and angrier attitude when being cold approached, almost all PUA/Game guys I know get their worst rejections from a hot blonde.

4. Blondes do crazier stuff and feel like they can get away with it, seen way too many instances of a blonde acting a mess at a club and knowing she won't get in trouble.

5. Brunettes seem to have an inferiority complex even when they are hot, like they feel as if guys still want blondes.

6. Brunettes have more of a complex and advanced personality than blondes. Like I notice how some famous female dating coaches like Courteney Ryan are brunettes and they seem to be able to relate more in a way. It is tough to describe but they are more creative and strategic in how they operate compared to a blonde.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I find blondes boring. And by the way, the dyed hair doesn't count.

Blondes are used to being validated their whole lives; I'm not sure why men lose their shyte over them. Everything you've noted about their behaviors is due to being pursued their entire lives. It makes them primarily insufferable.

I'm a brunette fan; I love a long mane of chestnut hair; black is not as much, but it's still more attractive than blonde.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find blondes boring. And by the way, the dyed hair doesn't count.

Blondes are used to being validated their whole lives; I'm not sure why men lose their shyte over them. Everything you've noted about their behaviors is due to being pursued their entire lives. It makes them primarily insufferable.

I'm a brunette fan; I love a long mane of chestnut hair; black is not as much, but it's still more attractive than blonde.
Dyed hair counts for me lol, most blondes are not that blonde naturally.

I mean I grew up in the American South and blondes are pedestalized. Every good ole boy wants one by his arm to show that he has made it. However, I find that loving blondes is a dumb guy's hobby. Like dumb dudes and meatheads like blondes while mentally advanced men like brunettes. Like in the northeast, blondes are less valued and it is really only the Guidos that like them.

Same in Europe. The smarter European countries in Northern Europe do not pedestalize blondes at all. Meanwhile, the Italians and Greeks worship the grounds that a blonde walks on.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For the sake of discussion a natural blonde or ginger that’s attractive is very attractive, but they’re a rarity. Just like with implants, dyed blondes just don’t make the cut.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of discussion a natural blonde or ginger that’s attractive is very attractive, but they’re a rarity.
IMO, I feel like I like natural blondes from certain ancestry groups and they behave better too. I have seen great behavior in Scandinavian descent women and even some EE blondes. However, Anglo blondes are a mess.

As for redheads, screw them, evil and diabolical women from my experience. The Ginger hate is well-deserved, they are messed up in the head.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I've had a passel of natural redheads. They're great fun but have been for recreational use only. Many of the single mothers have miscegenated children if that's of importance to the discussion for the reader.

Another subjective view is that they also, to a woman, have had a black man fixation in the past. I'm about as Caucasian of Northern European descent as is possible (genetically).

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I grew up in the American South and blondes are pedestalized. Every good ole boy wants one by his arm to show that he has made it. However, I find that loving blondes is a dumb guy's hobby. Like dumb dudes and meatheads like blondes while mentally advanced men like brunettes. Like in the northeast, blondes are less valued and it is really only the Guidos that like them.
Took the words out of my mouth. Rednecks idolized the country blondes in jorts with the American flag shirt on and the Chads & Brads worshipped the flat chested sratty barbie blonde look. I’ve dated two blondes and my experience wasn’t the best with them. I rarely turn my head for blonde chicks, but I do for brunette chicks. Brunettes all the way.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's somewhat location dependent imo. When I lived in San Diego, the natural blondes had worse attitudes, but now that I'm in Arizona, the natural blondes have noticeably better attitudes. But then again, they grew up in conservative environments for the most part (either AZ or the upper midwest) as opposed to growing up on the beach.

On your list Jesse, I would attribute this to #5, which translates into #6, which I interpret as manipulation more than "creativity". Girl game sucks for us dudes no matter what you want to call it. The natural blondes don't need it as much. But touching more on #6, more of the "cool chicks" that you wouldn't mind hanging out with platonically tend to be brunettes.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fascinating thread. As fun as it may be to make broad and stereotypical statements about people based on the color of their hair, you known what would be even more fun? Making board and stereotypical statements about people based on the color of their skin. I'm tempted to start thread called "White vs. black people, anyone else notice differences?"

What do you say, Moderator Pierce? Would this be verboten?

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people based on the color of their skin
More like generalizations based on race. The whole notion that people judge others on the basis of “skin color they were born with and not their fault” is a weepy hoax.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall blonde women have been the most mentally and emotionally stable I dealt with in my experience while short brunettes happened to be too loud and too dramatic for my taste.

Most of my serious relationships have been with tall blonde women but keep in mind that I'm very pragmatic and privacy oriented as individual on top of being an introvert so awfully certain behaviours force me to cease the interaction immediatly.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall blonde women have been the most mentally and emotionally stable I dealt with in my experience while short brunettes happened to be too loud and too dramatic for my taste.
This has been my experience as well. Tall, slim blondes = S tier. Short brunettes = Karen tier.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Fascinating thread. As fun as it may be to make broad and stereotypical statements about people based on the color of their hair, you known what would be even more fun? Making board and stereotypical statements about people based on the color of their skin. I'm tempted to start thread called "White vs. black people, anyone else notice differences?"
The opinions expressed in this thread are subjective based on personal experience and are necessarily about Caucasians.

While the forum rules do not expressly call out racism, they do say:

"If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum."

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the original list was mainly good. I'm going to quote 2 items below.

2. Brunettes seem to have lower standards. I have seen way more hot brunettes with busted dudes while with blondes, its the opposite, they always go for the highest value dude they can get. I feel like I can get a Brunette 9 for the same effort I would put into a Blonde 7.

3. Blondes have a feistier and angrier attitude when being cold approached, almost all PUA/Game guys I know get their worst rejections from a hot blonde.
These were the items that I perceived as most true out of all of the items. White woman brunettes are plenty fussy but blondes are even fussier.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your profile picture of black face isn't enough?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoken like a true prime minister of Canada.