Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** Blocking AFC friends....

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cross posted this from the messageboard of my local PUA lair. I don't really post here on sosuave anymore but I figured I could use all the opinions I could get or atleast a little sympathy, haha. Later.

-------------
I just need to ****ing rant, and ask what you guys would do in these situations... really any opinions are appreciated. Theres the standard "well dont go out with your afc friends." True... could do that, but I havent met but maybe two people on this board who I wouldnt consider AFCs as well(havent met that many of you guys) and I'll be honest going out alone isnt me.

I say friends, guys ive known for years, dudes who've put me up, loaned me money, has no problem buying me **** or picking me up. GOOD friends, but **** man sometimes I wonder how much of a friend someone can be sometimes when they can be the BIGGEST ****blocks ever. I've been **** blocked so many ****ing times this week, its absurd. I lost a few sets this week due to friends indirectly trying to AMOG or DLV me which of course is just funny to them but not to my ****.

--------------------
Mill ave... at Zuma Grill... crowded, want to go to Q club next door, to open some quieter sets. AFC friend complains(i didnt invite him, just told him i was going) but follows anyways. We get there, he complains.

Q club... I open a 4 set, 3 chicks. 2 mins, tons of ****ing IOIs, seductive looks, from out of town(actually downey outside of LA, got caught in powerpuff girl routine, i dont think she cared at all UNTIL...). I run a DHV story, its going well, she feels it. AFC friend whose been standing there for 10 mins listening goes "Didnt that happen to XXX(another friend)?" (for the record NO). Girl instantly believes him(remember she heard the powerpuff line before but she was playing along, this broke the camelsback and she INSTANTLY dropped rapport with me and turns to him talking but not nearly as enthused). We had run the photo routine with her camera and I was joking about myspacing the pics to me, she says she still wants to be my myspace friend(**** that) and tells me to look her up under her name. AFC friend breaks out Treo and puts her name in his phone to look up later.

I was ****ing PISSED. We crack oin each other ALL the ****ing time, but i would NEVER do that in front of girls to him. I let him know i was pissed too and his ****ing response? "Man **** that, you were the one who made me leave zuma where there were 1000 hot girls to come to q, all you ****ing do is talk to the one cute chick in the place for 10 minutes while i stand there like a dumbass and you didnt even introduce us""

...... what do you say to that? you big ****ing *****.

----------------------------

I go out last night for about an hour and a half... I get this girl to drop me and some friends off at the bar AND pick us up(she's 20). I open a **** ton of sets, like a GRIP, I'm not sure if I've ever just opened sets like I did last night. I was a little tipsy and just FEELING IT. The instant walk into the place and be in a 3 set of girls. Anyways.. I went out with a cat from the same state as me(east coast state) who lives in my complex and his roomate who I had never met, I never went out with this guy before but we had chilled and he seemed cool/might have some game. "hey ma, let me get at you" "Hey ma whats up" " hey ma come here for a sec" GRABBING girls hips as he said this or arms and pulling them towards himself. After about the 5th set of mine he did this to("do you know this guy? is he your friend?") I tried talking to him about it, I even said man dont come over until I introduce you, dont FOLLOW me into sets, dont GRAB girls hips and bring them towards you, dont say ****ing HEY MA, WHATS UP MA, or LET ME GET AT YOU. He keeps it up replying "THATS EAST COAST GAME, THATS EAST COAST, YOU KNOW THAT MAN. YOU'RE EAST COAST." True I am, but **** EAST COAST GAME. I'm in the USING MY **** GAME. ADAPTATION MY FRIEND.

Another time.. I open a set, have three chicks and some AFC sitting there letting me game them, my old roomate who I was with as well comes over and ****ing HIP BUMPS me on the bar to try and MOVE INTO THE SET, making me drop my ****ing beer. THe set is all like wtf? Im so pissed I just turn and walk to the bathroom, getting intercepted by a bouncer who tells me I have to leave. WHAT THE ****.

-------------------

Ready for the kicker? that girl comes and picks us up from the bar. Back at my place its her and my ex roomate.

i get her to come sit by me, she throws her head on my shoulderr, leg over mine, friend lights a... lets say black and mild haha, im smoking it and holding it for her while she hits it.... engage neck biting, ear kissing, neck rubbing on both ends.

friend starts making noise about cigarettes, neither of us smoke(girl or I). friend becomes annoying. i give him directions to store. he knows where the store is. he can walk there.

5 minutes later friend has not comprehended directions of store he goes to every week with me, i give directions again. he does not understand.

he asks again, what a ****ing baby. this is one thing i notice about being the guy who usually gets the girls in the group. everyone else relies on you for EVERYTHING. i give directions one more time, i'm angry. he asks whats wrong. chick replies "whats wrong? luxberry's got a ****ing boner and wants to get laid right ****ing now!! GO OUT THE DOOR, GO LEFT TO THE GATE, MAKE A RIGHT AT THE ****ING GATE MAKE A RIGHT AT THE NEXT ****ING STREET TO GET TO CIRCLE K!!!" she kisses my cheek.

"uhhh right.... then?"

i lose it. i yell. he walks out the house and gets lost, she feels like a slut and runs home turning her phone off.

jesus christ almighty someone help me

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you re-read your post and re-post in readable English format?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tons of ****ing IOIs, seductive looks, from out of town(actually downey outside of LA, got caught in powerpuff girl routine, i dont think she cared at all UNTIL...).
You're getting seductive looks from out of town? Now that takes skill. Long distance skill.

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
you people are retarded, this is why sosuave is the cesspool of the PU community.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Right:rolleyes:

I love you too dcfball:flowers:

AFC friends getting in your way? get some different friends then; people more like yourself, people who would never try to fvck up your chances with a girl. Either that or help your current buds to improve their game.

[p.s this response is based mostly on the title as I didn't bother to read your actual post -- mainly due to lazyness and the fact that it's not really very readable]

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman was being a pain in the ass, Phyzzle was just making a joke, chill the **** out.

I feel you, tell him not to pull that **** or he can't be your wingman.
You have enough game it seems to carry over most situations, but I know firsthand what it can be like to have an AFC friend. It's a tough situation to be in, you can't rightly say be like me or **** off, can you? Get him laid a couple of times, see if he changes his ways. The ***** won't run out for you, maybe you could help his ass.