Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****blocked in Class

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas,

I wouldn't mind some creativity or thoughts on a particular pick up event. I've tried a search but have been unlucky.

Basically a mate of mine wants to pick up a girl in class, at the front of the lecture theatre where she sits, but he is concerned that his mates [us all the other guys up the back] will laugh at him etc and make jokes. haha.

I know, about trying to get the other guys to shut up but they won't cos we are ****y etc and quite frankly want to make some good jokes about it haha.

So what i've tried to do and unsuccessfully, is think up some kind of easy couple of things he can say to diffuse the situation, make her feel a little more comfortable, to get her on his side and perhaps make a light joke out of the other guys.

But i'm having no luck, and its ****ing pissing me off listening to him talk about this girl everyday and having him not do anything.

Thoughts would be very very welcome.

f.

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should nab her for yourself...

Or tell him not to care what others think, your call. Tell him to read the bible too, he sounds like a AFC.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he can approach her before, or after a class. Or he can just pretend not to know them. Either way, girls think it's cute when a guy is trying to pick them up and his friends are making fun of him (it shows he's willing to be humiliated just to make her his). He should totally go for it.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, funny you guys have said this, because i've told him the exact same things. That i'd go down there and pick her up myself. But she is prolly a 6 if u ask me. lol. Or even go tell her what the **** is going on, but either way he misses out.

As for the before and after class i've tried to get him to do that aswell> but he is having no luck in getting close at all.

Personally i agree that the guys laughing helps a bit. It lets her know your intentions without you actually having to say anything etc. And it shows that he has enormous balls.

I've talked to a few others and it seems no one has any ideas for this situation. I just want him to go the F&^% down there and get a result. ffs.

f.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it would be hard for him if he's AFC because any guy with confidence would have no problems having a go.

Just remind him that they make jokes because they're jealous/wish they had the balls or whatever, and that if he got a positive result out of it, they would respect him.

Besides, if she's at the front of the theater and you guys are at the back, he won't even hear or notice the jokes and laughing.

Tell him to filter them out of his mind and ignore.

On Friday, two workmates called my mobile twice to c0ckblock while I was talking to a girl at after-work drinks, so I just ignored it and kept focussing on the chick. I won. You're mate can win also.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rockadeimis
You should nab her for yourself...

Or tell him not to care what others think, your call. Tell him to read the bible too, he sounds like a AFC.
HAHA this makes me laugh, so you come on to the site, im not going to call oyu an AFC i don't know you, but its just funny how people who have been here 1 week love to call people AFC even if they have no information to make a judgment with.

Is this a case of, "i have low selfasteam so im going to make myself feel good by pretending im better then you"

Once again i don't want to sterotype you but i noticed the kind of people who like to lable every one they can AFC are ussualy the type that troll around the boards and are to scared to aproach so make fun of others for trying.

I have gone from never aproaching, to taking 3 weeks to aproach a girl i saw around a few times a week to aproaching a girl on the spot as soon as i see her, and am not longer left thinking "im never going to see her again, why didnt i go up and talk to her, i had ages to do it"

how about you?

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you arranging that four of you go for a beer after class? Propose to another girl that her, the «Target» and your friend meet after class for a beer.

If it will help arrange the «Trap», tell the other girl what you are trying to achieve. She'll probably go willingly along. Women love those kinds of shenanigans.

Your friend will then have a chance to approach his Target without losing face if things don't work out.

I do understand your friend. The prospect of being rejected by a woman «once more» is quite unerving to the ego.