Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bloating Issues/Anybody??

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I posted about this before, I'm getting tired of going through this. I have tried everything, from reducing down the amount of protein intake, to increasing carbs, to taking a probiotic, NOTHING is god damn working.

I talked about this to my doctor and he wants to run these stupid a.ss tests, because my health insurance is mainly formed as catastrophic health insurance, I have to pay for most of these dumb a.ss tests out of pocket.

I keep telling him that it started when I started "eating right" and NEVER BEFORE have I experienced this. Before I started eating right, I ate fast food, greasy food, processed garbage...every single day....and never before did I EVER have these stomach issues.

I'm honestly thinking about just giving up on exercising and eating right, going back to eating fvcked up shyt and not doing any exercising at all. I don't feel good, I don't feel well, I can't even stay around women long because I have to fart every 10 fvcking minutes.

I'm tired of this shyt.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you dont want to just give up on all your progress... i understand this is rough for you but it doesnt mean that slacking off is the answer. i don't see how being healthy can give you health problems. what a paradox. i can't speak from experience, but maybe you should try a vegetarian diet. i have no idea whats up with you; but dont throw in the towel dude. you've worked hard so far.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something you are eating is bothering you. It's the same thing I've told you in the past. If you want to find out what it is, spend $10 on the ebook version of "The Plan" by Lyn Genet Recitas and you will basically start with very low reactive foods and work your way towards more reactive foods until you find the culprit or culprits. More than likely it's multiple things.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Do you drink milk? How much is your carb intake?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The foods I'm eating on rotation are the ON Protin shake, Mott's apple juice (with the shake on the side), baked lean pork chops, corn, green beans, apples, pecans, and baked chicken wings.

What is in that diet that's causing these issues? The apples have been cut back as has been the protein shake.

It appears as though I'm suffering from IBS.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Possible culprits based on your post: corn, beans, pecans and especially the shake (milk)
Try avoid them for 2 weeks, then see how it goes.
Too much raw vegetables and wheat can also cause this.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Possible culprits based on your post: corn, beans, pecans and especially the shake (milk)
Chris,

One guy just told me that I should go buy up raw vegetables and start eating those instead. So which is it?

I see why most Americans are overweight, being HEALTHY is too damn complicated. At least in my "eating fried chicken wings everyday" "diet" I didn't have these damn stomach issues. But you eat clean and now you feel the WORSE you have ever felt in your life? How in the hell does that work? Urghh.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris,

One guy just told me that I should go buy up raw vegetables and start eating those instead. So which is it?

I see why most Americans are overweight, being HEALTHY is too damn complicated. At least in my "eating fried chicken wings everyday" "diet" I didn't have these damn stomach issues. But you eat clean and now you feel the WORSE you have ever felt in your life? How in the hell does that work? Urghh.
You don't feel worse, you feel much better. Something in your diet doesnt' jive with you. There is a test you can take to determine which foods cause you inflammation. I don't remember the name of it, but that's said to be the problem on many people, there are certain foods they just cannot mess with.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You don't feel worse, you feel much better. Something in your diet doesnt' jive with you. There is a test you can take to determine which foods cause you inflammation. I don't remember the name of it, but that's said to be the problem on many people, there are certain foods they just cannot mess with.
It's either the baked pork chops or the baked chicken. The reason I say this is because everything else has been apart of the way I have ate for years. Maybe I'm getting bad meat from the grocery store? EFFORT told me to go organic, but I didn't because honestly I didn't want to spend the additional money and reports have told me that organic doesn't make that much of a difference.

I don't know, all I know is that this year was very special to me in terms of fitness because it was the first time EVER I seen my 6 pack. It was the first time EVER I took shirtless pics and shown them around to women, and they all liked it.

That had always been my dream and I achieved it, so if the dream is coming to an end now, then I guess I'll have to live with it. I know that I lost a lot of weight very fast from April - July. I also know that even today, I miss a lot of meals, even though I don't miss my exercise sessions.

So I don't know what's causing it, but in terms of fitness, this has been the greatest year of my life because I have never been able to send a shirtless pic to chicks, nor put shirtless pics up across social media and chicks talk about how sexy I looked.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever tried an colonic?

I'm not gay, but I've thought about doing that myself, I'm not scared to admit it. I've got bad allergies, and I've always heard that stuff like that starts in the gut. I grew up eating sh*tty food myself, so I guess it sort of makes sense.

As far as your diet, I've told you this before, but I'd get rid of the apple sauce and corn. Raw fruits and vegetables are not going to cause your issues more than a couple of days. Might try cutting out the protein shakes, that gives some folks gas. Go vegetarian and see if that helps you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way to know what the culprit is without eliminating it from your diet. Everyone has different body chemistry, so it will differ for each person. You keep asking what to do and I've already told you what to do. You seem to want an answer that will allow you to keep eating the same foods you are eating, but that isn't how it works.

If you aren't willing to go on a food elimination diet and/or test for reactive foods, you are going to be dealing with it for the rest of your life more than likely.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not gay, but I've thought about doing that myself, I'm not scared to admit it. I've got bad allergies, and I've always heard that stuff like that starts in the gut. I grew up eating sh*tty food myself, so I guess it sort of makes sense.

As far as your diet, I've told you this before, but I'd get rid of the apple sauce and corn. Raw fruits and vegetables are not going to cause your issues more than a couple of days. Might try cutting out the protein shakes, that gives some folks gas. Go vegetarian and see if that helps you.
Protein shakes many times have creatine which bloats folks and causes smoothness in muscles. But yes, I would cut them and go to all real food. Take away anything that is processed in any way.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you to cut the milk for a week and see if there is any difference, I take my whey with water now instead of milk and can tell the difference in my gut.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've made great progress this year. No need to throw in the towel. Being aesthetically fit doesn't necessarily mean you're healthy. At this point you could revise your goals to focus on the health portion of the equation. Your objective now is develop a style of eating that provides your body with an abundance of nutrients from quality sources. A lot of my clients come to me with all sorts of bloating issues. Doctors want to run expensive test after expensive test not covered by insurance. After I fix there perfect diet (Usually after a lot of resistance from the client) the bloating problems go away.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You mean pictures of me being bloated? It's not showing, it's just general pains. I just started taking a probiotic, I'm going to see if this does anything.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Allergies are linked to...yup, you guessed it...improper gut microflora balance

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already told him, whey protein shakes are KNOWN to bloat and smooth many of us out.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about this before, I'm getting tired of going through this. I have tried everything, from reducing down the amount of protein intake, to increasing carbs, to taking a probiotic, NOTHING is god damn working.

Tenacity,
This week there has been an online summit of speakers sharing their latest info geared toward the general public and other doctors, titled, Heal Your Gut. There is one doctor I signed up specifically to listen to, as he is always cutting edge in his research and treatments. His name is Dr. Datis Kharrazian. He is not an MD but is world renowned for his research and care protocols. He teaches other doctors worldwide on how to help their patients when ordinary methods fail. He is a speaker listed under Day 7 which is today. It is free to listen to ONLY today and again tomorrow. After that the material is available only by purchase.

His talk is a bit of a slow start and it also becomes quite clinical, but it goes places and provides solutions (if they apply to you) that you may not easily find elsewhere, at least currently. I highly recommend you invest the time to listen to the whole thing before deciding his information is not something you choose to pursue. If you listen to none or just half you will may unknowingly miss opportunities to heal your body. His lecture is an hour and again you can only listen to it today or tomorrow, for free (requires an email address to register).

The site is at: www.naturalgutcures.com

For today, click on "join today's event" at the top of the page.
From there you'll see him, Dr. Datis Kharraazian, listed as a speaker. Just click on "watch now" or the audio only version if you prefer.

You may decide it is too clinical or too much effort. That's your choice. If you are interested in perhaps finding the root cause of your bloating issues this may provide answers or help.

After you listen to him, there are LOTS of other speakers that you might listen to as well that may perhaps offer you help. The whole series will be opened for 24 hours starting tomorrow, so you can listen to any of the speakers tomorrow for free.

I am aware you have been struggling for quite some time. It 's not going to give you all the answers but it may point you in the right direction. I thought I'd pass along the opportunity to you, in case it is helpful.

baileyjay

Reaction score
I already told him, whey protein shakes are KNOWN to bloat and smooth many of us out.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lactose intolerance has already been suggested. Gluten intolerance is another idea to consider. Protein shakes always give me the sh!ts, too. For some reason, pork products give me gas as well. I don't understand it.