Blew it in a bad way... :(

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have a few women I have been working on over the semester. Everyone is busy with finals and getting depressed with the stress and some results. Anyway one of the main ones I was interested in finally met up with me and another of her friends was tagging along. I only had a bit and for some reason my behavior was way off of what I thought it was. Instead of just making her laugh and having a friendly joke here and there. I ended up really being an ass and hurting her feelings and embarassing her in front of her friend...

Now I feel like **** because lookin back i was a complete ass...

I want to appologize but im not sure how to start. I was thinking seeing her at her work on friday and bringing her a single yellow flower and a sincere apology would be nice. Im not looking for a fix but more of a bridge to rebuild my friendship and trust with her. She is a rair find and i seriously am in the wrong here.

I want to talk to her tonight and apologize in voice but atm i cannot contact her :(

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you actually say?

(Just asking in case you only THINK it was "really bad", when it might not have been all that bad at all.)

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
In general I poked fun at her being deaf (which she isnt) and blind (which she is in a way. farsited and seams to be sensitive about it)

I guess it was a mixture of being tired, stressed, and not caring at the time that made me come off as a complete ass.

Then she texts me asking why i was so mean.

I got a few more serious replies that tells me she was genuinly hurt.

I said i was sorry and if she would forgive me and she says "probably not" and "it was only mildly embarassing"

I know this apology will need more than a Im sorry over a text message and she still has no idea how to use the phone part of anything so meeting her at work is my only face to face way to set it right.

Went from a sweetheart to a asshat in one meeting. fak.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, well, apologize and promise to "make it up to you". But spend more time on the "make it up to you" part than on the apology. If you dwell on the apology, it just makes her relive those uncomfortable moments too much, and she relates those feelings to you.

Also, don't feel so hard on yourself man. Some chicks are just REALLY sensitive. What you said doesn't sound THAT bad to me. A lot of other chicks would just brush it off. So it's not NECESSARILY that you were THAT much of an "asshat".

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew it was getting close and that seamed to be the day i pushed it too far. Alone is one thing but around another friend (some guy from her class she knew from way back as well. not a contender romanticly, she is like 6'2 and he was like 5'1 lol)

I will not text her or anything till friday. i plan to go to her work once im off and bring a single flower and some good chocolate. (so far i know she likes the butterfinger like chocolates, sees milk chocolate bars, and she mentioned dove. She is a chocoholic.) on the make it up to her part. Other than a good dinner or anything, what else would be a good make it up to her idea?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just say the "make it up to you" bit so that she feels more positively about you. What you actually do isn't al that important. Just have fun with her is the main thing.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u feel bad for sincerely hurting her feelings then you should genuinely apologize to her and do something nice to make it up to her. i know some of yall wont agree with me but if you really feel like you were being an ass then i would treat it like i would with any other person...were all human. and its not gonna hurt your chances of getting with her unless you were a pushover to begin with

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the apology went ok. Now I just need Ideas on ways to make it up to her.

I was thinking a flower on her car window for her to see when she gets off work, (just to start)

But after that im blank.
I know I cannot buy forgiveness, so what are some good ideas how to proceed.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM0001 said:
Well the apology went ok. Now I just need Ideas on ways to make it up to her.

I was thinking a flower on her car window for her to see when she gets off work, (just to start)

But after that im blank.
I know I cannot buy forgiveness, so what are some good ideas how to proceed.
pull down her pants and start playing with the little pink ball...that' usually works:moon:

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
The night of apology she did change into a shorter (Long on a normal woman, but on her legs.. :drool:) skirt, I did catch a glimpse of her red underwear.

Not the dirrection I plan to go. She is not that type of woman. (Proven, she is unlike anyone else I have ever met. She is truely feminin but not a slut in any way. And not a feminist.)