Bleach Blondes = slvts? Would you marry one?

Bleach blonde - do you like it? and why?

• Hell yes!! What a dirty looking *****h! I could use her good!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Yes, I love it, I look at these girls in terms of LTR and have respect for them

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I like brunettes, much more sensible and much better LTR material

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • MUhahaha, give me a dirty brunette over a trashy blonde any day!! They are the real dirty ones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience bleach blondes are attention obscessed and very promiscuous. They are obsessed with the superficial and do not have much in the way of real substance. They base a lot of their efforts into attracting a man as this is where most of their reason for living comes from. What are you guys opinions on this?

Also, would you marry a bleach blonde girl? I don't think I would. Brunettes just seem to have their heads screwed on better, they get less action from blokes, but because of this I think they get approached by more quality guys, therefore brunettes have better relationships.

Now I know I am only going on hair colour here, but think about it - a girl that colours her hair louder than the sun? What is she saying? A friend of mine theother day said he liked bleach blondes because theyseem to be saying 'treat me like a piece of meat'. This is interesting, is this why guys like them? because they seem slvtty and dirty? And if this is so, then are these girls fooling themselves if they think they will find a meaningful relationship with this bleached hair?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do some research and come back with statistical proof and ill believe you...until then...done.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Blondes act the way they do because of society. I mean if you think about it....when a blonde comes into a room she gets attention because of her very bright hair color...now a brunette or black haired women comes in now its subtle. Society has made the color of a womens hair act differently and women know this, but on topic I think I would screw a women with blonde hair but wait and see if she is LTR material.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all these polls of all the sudden?

Women are:

o Sluts
o Bvtches
o Good for marriage

Vote now!! See poll results!!

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not talking about "being blond", he's talking about that mane of shiny platinum colored, obviously fake, "look at me " hair, usually accompanied with heavy make-up and a often served with a side of fake breasts.

I am not sure if I would rule one out as marriage material, but he is post is not totally without merit in regard to the AWish behavior that a girl of this caliber is exhibiting.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is stupid but....

i changed my hair from some brown average haircute to a stylish blonde mohawk and fvcking loving the attention