Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blame the women. It's not your fault.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that in fact it's not the man's fault he can't get women it is in fact the women.

Blame higher pay for women.
Blame feminism.
Blame men grovelling at a girls knees.
Blame women becoming more successful then men.
Blame magazines that advocate "women power".

Just don't blame yourself.

I have a feeling that men have reached the tipping point and something drastic has to happen. I don't know what but something is gonna have to happen.

I used to be an advocate of having a relationship with women but **** that.. **** as many as possible without any emotional attachment because friends that's what women are doing to us men.

Moral of the story.. You have to be a heartless bastard to be happy with a women.

I do t know.. What say you people?

P

perseverance

SamTheHobit said:
Moral of the story.. You have to be a heartless bastard to be happy with a women. ?
I disagree entirely. I think this post of yours is full of bitterness and resentment because a girl somewhere along the line has played you a merry fiddle.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I disagree entirely. I think this post of yours is full of bitterness and resentment because a girl somewhere along the line has played you a merry fiddle.

Yep.

No further comment necessary.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Place the blame where it belongs but that still doesn't give men a free ride. They too should take responsibilities for their own decisions and actions.

P

perseverance

C-quenced said:
Place the blame where it belongs but that still doesn't give men a free ride. They too should take responsibilities for their own decisions and actions.
Instead of focusing on them, why don't you focus on yourself?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Improve what you can about yourself, but don't beat yourself up over this women thing. It's a tough game, and there are things we don't control.

One extreme type of thinking is "All women are b@tches. Nothing is my fault."

The other extreme is the PUA thinking "I didn't get that girl because I didn't do xyz exactly right. It's always my fault if every woman doesn't want to b@ng me."

The truth is somewhere in between.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is men are fvcked.

Men are the ones that should have the power in the relationship but it's just not like that anymore.

Mock me all you want. But just open up your fvcking eyes.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike nailed it. Some women are just ****ty. Girls with major personality flaws, girls with princess syndrome, airheads, sluts, attention *****s, teases, ice queens, girls who are shallow or materialistic, etc. Your game isn't the reason you fail with those women. Some women just suck. Be the best man you can be and live your life. You are going to run into some crappy chicks along the way; it's not your fault.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm not disagreeing with you Sam. Things are REALLY F-ed up right now for most men. I'm with you on that.

MisterD and I also believe that "game" is not a cure in today's environment either.

But I try not to hate women either. Most of them don't consciously CHOOSE to be the way they are. They are the result of their environment. AWs aren't born that way. They are spoiled by their families, other men, and society in general. If I got half the attention a typical female gets, I'd probably be a male AW lol.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame the stale economy for everything, lack of good jobs, etc.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There is no question that women's expectations are way out of whack with reality, but a man must always blame himself lest he feel like he has no control of his destiny.

She likes someone, work toward being that guy.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I think OP is being sarcastic about it, anyone who preach here who you need to be alpha, lead or anything like can't blame others for things happens to you, its your fault to let that happen.

its like a dude who I heard who says his ex is the blame because he now have a daughter and they are not together anymore and ahve to pay for child support, you did it without condom who is the one to blame?

if things are bad, change what you can, we are all here for it is not? to cahnge things and make our life better.

Reaction score
Your proposition is correct that a single man is not to blame for the dating reality in the modern world. However the collective guilt lies on the previous generations of men who let this happen.

The problem will not go away if we fail to acknowledge it's existence, it's real.

ALSO

The problem will not go away if we don't act accordingly.

So your options are:

1) Suicide
2) Celibacy and spiritual enlightenment
3) Misery and misogyny
4) Emigration
5) Boost your overall efforts

Take your pick.

I would recommend 5) .

Regards

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's mens fault for having so many beta pussies.

Simply people are overpricing the vagina and everyone is about that.

If we simply would have allowance to kick in the head every single mother****er who would go AFC and put woman od pedestal, we would've already conquered ****ing Jupiter and made life on it.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don't abandon women with their children.
Men don't sleep around on their wives/girlfriends
Men don't beat and abuse women
Men don't rape women

While some points are valid we live in a very hard world.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
Men don't abandon women with their children.
Men don't sleep around on their wives/girlfriends
Men don't beat and abuse women
Men don't rape women

While some points are valid we live in a very hard world.
I hope this was sarcasm.