Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blair Witch Project

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont answer this question unless you are 100 percent certain (possibly evidence)

Just watched it on vhs, Is this movie real?

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
thanks for actually reading my post :/
why wouldnt we read your post?

and i think the little legends come from the PA area or maine or somewhere up north but im not exactly sure where.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said show evidence, and dont just say no.

and thats exactly what you did, just said "no" ... this is not a anti drug thing. its a question about a movie/documentary

whatever, forget about it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
i said show evidence, and dont just say no.

and thats exactly what you did, just said "no" ... this is not a anti drug thing. its a question about a movie/documentary
i didnt just say no, in fact i tried to tell you where the heck the little legends come from.
i dont have a bunch of factual links, but ive never tried to google them either.
figured i could just steer you in the direction you were looking for .

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fake. It's not based on anything except some guy's bad idea when he was clearly smoking a little somethin' somethin'.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang
It's fake. It's not based on anything except some guy's bad idea when he was clearly smoking a little somethin' somethin'.
some guys bad idea?

that bad idea would have taken him from being "some guy smoking a little somethin'" to "some guy smoking a lot of somethin' with some serious cash in the bank"

bad idea.... come on.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the film used actors. It was an incredibly low budget film. Just a camera guy running around shaking the damn thing with 3 others in the forest.

fvcking film gave me vertigo after watching it in theatres...felt lyke sh!t afterwards.

I remember i had a supervisor a several summers ago who was fooled and believed it was a real film of a real event at one time....then later on she found out it was fake.

I only saw the first one, anyone seen the second and how was it?

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
some guys bad idea?

that bad idea would have taken him from being "some guy smoking a little somethin'" to "some guy smoking a lot of somethin' with some serious cash in the bank"

bad idea.... come on.
Did you see this movie? I'm aware that it made a buttload of money, but this movie is to the cinema experience what AIDS is to humans.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add...

Do you think it would be real.. and government and all not doing a thing?

On with your end of...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to www.snopes.com and search for blair witch.

Its fake. In fact, the town where the movie was set had a billion tourists coming in to check it out, and their sheriff even makes a statement saying the movie was fake.

If it was real, I think the police would be investigating it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you didn't know, they also have a "Blair Witch 2", the sequel to the original movie. That should be an indicator that perhaps it all never really happened... :rolleyes:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see this movie? I'm aware that it made a buttload of money, but this movie is to the cinema experience what AIDS is to humans.
yeah i've seen the movie.. and while it wasn't great, it was one mans good idea... (possibly a team of men, and maybe even women.. but probably not..)
you're earlier statement wasn't about the quality of the movie, but the mans idea.
if i could make a hamburger that tasted really badly, but made me a hell of alot of money, hell... i'd call it a good idea..

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Damn straight. I was one of the dumb ones that sat through this snorefest until the end. 90 odd minutes of a shaking camera, trees and some silly b!tch screaming every few minutes and then the AWESOME pay off.............................seeing these ****s staring at a wall?

are you fvckin serious? I just payed for that?

great marketing but you couldnt make a sh!ttier movie if you tried.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, they were pissing on the wall

dude ( . )( . ), you have the best name ever...

i'm gonna call you "tits"

( o Y o ) = cleavage

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone's been living under a rock...:rolleyes:

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
The actors in Blair Witch appeared on MTV movie awards. I'd say it's real... :)