Blacks, Gays, Lesbians, Feminists etc. are always crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaMaster

Banned
Reaction score
So Blacks, Gays, Lesbians, Feminists, etc. are always crying. :(

Isn't that the same thing dudes on So Suave do? Crying about women while always trying to get their way and trying to "game" the system?

Pot meet Kettle?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone cries. If you haven't then you're not human.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NinjaMaster said:
How so? I don't recall complaining about chicks on here like the vast majority does constantly.
but you come here, make this topic to cry about people here crying :)

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm crying just reading this thread

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a certain surreal beauty to the contradiction between the superiority complexes of internet trolls, and the fact that their own lives are in fact so painfully empty that they spend their time criticising the opinions and lifestyles of others; well, when they're not too busy holding women's purses, that is. Tragic really. Passive aggression of this kind is always so demonstrative of residual psych issues, just waiting to boil over, to the onlooker.

NinjaMaster

Banned
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
There is a certain surreal beauty to the contradiction between the superiority complexes of internet trolls, and the fact that their own lives are in fact so painfully empty that they spend their time criticising the opinions and lifestyles of others; well, when they're not too busy holding women's purses, that is. Tragic really. Passive aggression of this kind is always so demonstrative of residual psych issues, just waiting to boil over, to the onlooker.

U psychological analysis of truth makes me vewy, vewy sad. :( LMAO

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it does, darling. But we're here to talk if and when you need.

So you seems to be fairly active these days ninjaninja; other than trying to agitate my boys here, what else have you been up to? You seem to be paying close attention to this 'crying' issue in particular.... projection much, you think?

These are genuine questions by the way. Though I don't expect straight answers. Unlike some of these others guys, I could quite happily sit here all day humouring your fairly loose grasp of irony and passive-aggressive sarcasm. Trust me, I won't get bored first :yawn:

NinjaMaster

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
So....how long until we get a ban on NaughtyNinja again?

I thought you dudes had better things to worry about?

You know. Like: Feminism, BPD, why some chick hasn't returned your calls etc.

This site is entertainment for me to pass downtime. A few cool dudes. Many other diseased minds.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NinjaMaster intrigues me as much as he annoys me. He seems too look for answers as he's always posting provocative questions, but then he doesn't listen, so he never learns. I assume he possesses some level of intelligence as his posts are not entirely flooded with grammatical errors, and I suppose he's not sh!itting all over himself when he has to go #2, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.