Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I've never been with one.

Where I live now, there are many blacks (and whites but in the clean neighborhoods).

I swear to God, they eye fck me. Usually between the ages of 25 and 30 ish.

Even at the ymca, where I used to work out an run there was one in particular, fat a$$ (in a good way). Another time these two black women one was 28 another was 29, started talking about me right next to me, like it was very obvious, i wonder if they did it on purpose.

Is there some black girls that like white guys, especially??

But I'm very white. I'm a white man, thats what I am. I'm really just not into "black american culture". People who dont speak english properly bother me. I speak very proper american english, and im just not into black culture at all. I've observed it quite a bit though.

So how does one holler at hoes (black ones). Or slap and/ or jog those bishes?

I just think we are very different and I would much prefer a black woman who ... basically talks like a white person, but those are few and far in between.

So as a white man, how can I relate to these "hoes" and get some "cutty" ?

And what exactly does it me to "jog" a bish?

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:

Where I live now, there are many blacks (and whites but in the clean neighborhoods).

I swear to God, they eye fck me. Usually between the ages of 25 and 30 ish.

Even at the ymca, where I used to work out an run there was one in particular, fat a$$ (in a good way). Another time these two black women one was 28 another was 29, started talking about me right next to me, like it was very obvious, i wonder if they did it on purpose.

But I'm very white. I'm a white man, thats what I am. I'm really just not into "black american culture". People who dont speak english properly bother me. I speak very proper american english, and im just not into black culture at all. I've observed it quite a bit though.

I just think we are very different and I would much prefer a black woman who ... basically talks like a white person, but those are few and far in between.

Wtf is your deal with blacks? This thread is racist B.S. moderators do something about this guy.

noobolgy said:
How is it racist to acknowledge the difference between people, or things?
You make racist posts against blacks all the time., I'm tired of it.

noobolgy said:
You want to meet some one racist?
Yeah, you are the racist.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Valentino14 said:
Wtf is your deal with blacks? This is thread is racist B.S.
How is it racist to acknowledge the difference between people, or things?

You want to meet some one racist? Talk to a Chinese. They hate blacks, and they even call indian people (dots, not feathers) blacks.

I litterally had to sit and explain how you cant judge all black people to a chinese girl.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:

This thread is not only highly prejudiced, but also very demeaning.

Moderators, I am disappointed that this thread is still active--this is intolerable.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
This thread is not only highly prejudiced, but also demeaning. Moderators, I am disappointed that this thread is still active--this is intolerable.
Its obvious i have zero experiance with black women and am looking for some honest advice.

I find it offensive you call me prejudice.

Mrgoodguy301

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.T.D'S are greater risk with African American females. If your a white guy like me once you go black your addicted! My first black girlfriend dumped me five months ago, she is a borderline. She messed me up man. But she is beautiful and the best sex I ever had. Basically black women are going to think they will be a notch on your belt because they are black so your game has to be flawless.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think black women go for white guys to get back at black men going for white girls.

A lot of black women talk shyt about black guys..

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level of racism. I usually don't get offended but something has to be done.
Like some of the things you say are highly disrespectful

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:

Where I live now, there are many blacks (and whites but in the clean neighborhoods)

there was one in particular,fat a$$ (in a good way)

But I'm very white. I'm a white man, thats what I am.

I'm really just not into "black american culture".

People who dont speak english properly bother me.

I speak very proper american english,

and im just not into black culture at all.

I've observed it quite a bit though.

I would much prefer a black woman who ... basically talks like a white person, but those are few and far in between.

Anybody in their right mind knows that you have no intentions of dating black women. You wrote this thread to demean black women making it clear that you're "very white" using slang terms to insult them. This is another useless race thread you posted to start a race fight in the forum like you usually do. It's about time the mods clamp down on this garbage that you are allowed to get away with. I find it highly disrespectful and a post such as this deserves no place in a discussion forum. I would hope other members will message the moderators and report this post. Maybe if enough people complain they can finally remove this idiot from the forum.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Moderators, I am disappointed that this thread is still active--this is intolerable.
Unfortunately, us Moderators sometimes like to enjoy life outside of Sosuave.net, so we may not see the offensive threads immediately upon posting.

Thread closed without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.