Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Black Messenger Bags

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know what is a good black leather messenger bag to get? I want something where i can put my stuff in it while I am out. I am 22 and still in college so I need a bag to carry my stuff. I do not work but go to school

I don't want to spend a lot of cash on it. I saw a messenger bag on ebay and it says its a messenger bag/ laptop bag. Are those fine?

It looks like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Mens-Leathe...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of stuff? Dont you have a backpack? I had a roomate who had a messenger bag and carried around a maraca and other gay sh*t. He totally looked like a f@ggle.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
I dont think carrying a backpack is stylish man.
well unless you want to look like a metro aka F@GGOT then I suggest you forget about style and get a backpack.

i wear a backpack. girls dont' say "ewww backpack" dude wtf is wrng with you. I bought a messenger pack before for travel and it was huge but I do not use it for school man. you will look like a turd.

esp that leather stuff man. it's pretty much a goddam man purse

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in school a backpack is acceptable.

I hear you though. I like to dress nice but a backpack does kind of kill certain styles.

Most guys who carry messenger bags are definately trying too hard and there is usually a high douche factor.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see anything wrong with it. It looks just like a laptop bag. Plus if its cool enough for Vin Diesel, its cool enough for me.