Black guys and direct game

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Being a Black guy they use direct game because it's effective and it's the only they know. As any Black guy will tell you Black women are the hardest to holla at, but from what I've seen the most receptive to the indirect opener.

From my experience, direct game has never worked for me.

JoeC72

Reaction score
re:

And jews and the media fuel the white male fetish for asian chics? Get out of here. Latino's date plenty of white guys, where have you been?
A lot of white males have been forced to look to Asian or Latina women because a good majority of white women including many of the attractive ones have become white male-hating feminists who are impossible to deal with and many now seek out even criminal-type black guys over their own thanks to how white males are portrayed in commercials, on television shows etc. Only a limited number of Asian and Latina women are interested in white men so we have a much smaller pool of women to pick from than other men. I didn't say that all Jews are bad but it's very obvious at least to me that the Jews in the media are out to divide white European men and women likely because they don't want us to have anymore white kids and it has worked based on the many heated arguments that I've seen between white men and women over the past couple of years.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen a few black dudes pull off this direct approach and pull numbers, the trick is the guys were really funny - they hollared at the girls in a way that got them laughing. Pure ****y and funny.

Those that didn't have the "funny" just came off as annoying.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeC72 said:
A lot of white males have been forced to look to Asian or Latina women because a good majority of white women including many of the attractive ones have become white male-hating feminists who are impossible to deal with and many now seek out even criminal-type black guys over their own thanks to how white males are portrayed in commercials, on television shows etc. Only a limited number of Asian and Latina women are interested in white men so we have a much smaller pool of women to pick from than other men. I didn't say that all Jews are bad but it's very obvious at least to me that the Jews in the media are out to divide white European men and women likely because they don't want us to have anymore white kids and it has worked based on the many heated arguments that I've seen between white men and women over the past couple of years.

OKAY. It's the evil jews. We should bake them in an oven right? Right?

LyteOrchestra

Don Juan
Reaction score
JOEC72 is absolutely right... wake up people!!!

jews made me sit on the computer, eat junk food, and not approach women. damn jews, ill get you someday!

JoeC72

Reaction score
re:

JOEC72 is absolutely right... wake up people!!!

jews made me sit on the computer, eat junk food, and not approach women. damn jews, ill get you someday!

You sound like yet another brainwashed, idiot liberal. The Jews who control the media don't prevent me from still approaching women but I've noticed that women seem to be a lot more receptive to bold ****y/funny approaches from black men than white men likely because of how many of us are portrayed in the media vs black men almost always being portrayed as alpha and smooth. It seems that all a black guy has to do now is dress like a hip hop clown and he'll be viewed as "cool" to a woman even before he opens his mouth while white men are a lot more likely to be viewed as "lame" or not worth their time off the bat before we open our mouths because of how we are being portrayed especially since the beginning of this year. It makes me sick how white males have been enslaved by political correctness aka Marxism.