Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Black Couples Never Hold Hands???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
The last time I saw a black couple hold hands was in middle school and all the guys made fun of the kid and he stopped holding her hand.

Is this a cultural thing??? I see white couples, Asians and especially Hispanic couples displaying public signs of affection all the time.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, come on are you serious? Who notices these things?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
A black guy that is very observant of the people and things around him.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about observations of other races or is this just a "black thang?" I don't know, it just seems like people can easily find what they look for.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which part of US are you living in ? There are plenty of black couples display public affection in Canada.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes we hold hands. Jeesh. Just because one couple was getting teased for being too sugary sweet, doesn't mean that you can generalize that to an entire race across all age groups.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
How about observations of other races or is this just a "black thang?" I don't know, it just seems like people can easily find what they look for.
Are you suggesting that I look for black people not displaying signs of public affection??? I'm not sure why anyone would look for something like this not to happen. I'm a fking black guy and this is what I have observed.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive seen black couples being very affectionate. Must just be the people you hang out with.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I'm a fking black guy and this is what I have observed.
You've proved my point.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You've proved my point.
No I have not.

Of course I'm using other races as my reference. Maybe you didn't read my original post where I compared blk couples to asians, whyts and hispanics?

Every school that I have ever attended was highly diverse. My high school was like 60/40 white blk, my college has a similar racial make up, my neighborhood oddly enough is becoming whiter by the hour and I haven't observed blacks displaying the same amount of affection as other groups. I'm not claiming that my observations are emperical, but they have to mean something more than "you find what you look for." Please save the PC shyt for the ladies, hell even the ladies agree with me. I chatted to some female friends today about this subject and they have experienced the same thing(not an aggregate yeah yeah.)

If you haven't been exposed to black culture (tv/music do not count) I don't understand how you can really respond to this post. Go out and watch people and I promise you will see the same thing.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
If you haven't been exposed to black culture (tv/music do not count) I don't understand how you can really respond to this post. Go out and watch people and I promise you will see the same thing.
If you haven't left your back yard and even traveled to half the places people have cited in this thread one can only think that you little exposure to the world or that you are only seeing what you want to see. And what is this noise about exposure to the black culture, you're making it sound as if it IS only a "black thang," as if the only way that you can understand it is to live it.

Like I said earlier, you've proven my point.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How retarded is this thread?

Closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.