Bit of a screw up--called her a BlTCH

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't made a thread in a while---trying to wait until I really have a problem or have something to report. Iv'e been going fine with my confidence and intall that

however with this one girl I have been talking to i F*CKED UP with by commiting one of the cardinal sins when talking to girls.....yup called her a byatch!! So I need a lot of help with how to handle her, and maybe avoid situations like this. I mean...there are some times where girls just pout if you call them a b!tch.

I was trying to do the whole "emotional roller coaster" thing by pissing her off a bit...but obviously I sent her over the edge? Maybe I didnt have enough attraction to start with

Tl;Dr at thje bottom

It was via TEXT, which I think is like the weakest form of communication, so I never take it very seriously---but still it was not very smart to do what I did

Basically it went a like this:

Me: Eyy I heard you're in town HB! I'm swimming Come kick it
HB: haha nah im in Bwood sorryyyy!(next town over-10 minutes away)
Me: Aaahhh caaatttin on me I see I seee
HB: haha dont cry
Me: hahaa I'll never cry over a b!tch
HB: WHAT THE F#% I AINT NO F$%@ B%$# @%^ YOU @%# #^%@ @%#% damn @%#$^!!!!

I didnt really give sh*t, figured she was in a bad mood and stopped the conversation.

But the next day I tried to talk to her in person at school she walked away saying she was mad

I attempted to give her about a day to cool off/forget about it, then I called her up about 10:00, but admittedly I was pretty high which was probably the WORST time to call....THAT conversation went pretty embarrasingly....she seemed pissed as soon as I picked up.

"Hey I didnt wake you did I? Well uhh I just wanted to know...You forgive me yet!?"
HB: "No"
"Hmm really....you sound like you're smiling"

HB: I am not smiling at all
"Ahh...well....cya later!"

Really stupid move...but.after lurking over at TheAttractionForumsI've seen some stuff about how apologizing is a sign of weakness. I know to take that info with grain of salt, but I'm a really NICE GUY so sometimes when trying to ease into a Nice/Jerk combination, I accidentally push full on the JERK guy.

TL;DR

I called a girl a b!tch over text (playfully mind you, but still a stupid move)--which girls worship---and then I called later and let on like I was going to apologize...and didnt apologize because I've been reading crap about how apologizing is weak. I tried to take an approach other than aplogizing...maybe its just common sense and I should say sorry? But I dont wanna kill attravtion sense this girl was into me, always pressing her breasts into and such aafter we met.

Got her # but her texts are way lame, short and stupid so I stopped texting her. I think text game is really weak to and I try not to delve too much into it--I prefer calling

Sorry people hah...I am still learning and pretty afc

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i call girls *****es all the time but its usually in a playful way. but i always say "your bein a b!tch" not usally "your a b!tch" unless im actually pi$$ed. also its in the way that i say it...usually make them laugh actually. but even then i rarely leave out the "bein." trust me it makes a difference. as for the rest i did not read it.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey I didnt wake you did I? Well uhh I just wanted to know...You forgive me yet!?"
HB: "No"
"Hmm really....you sound like you're smiling"
Women do not respect a man that goes around apologizing specially to them. You don't ask them for forgiveness. Diffuse the situation, play around it but don't be getting on your knees asking for her to forgive you!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. at least you got her motor running. Most guys probably don't have the balls to call her a bytch.

I met this hot yoga instructor once when my boy was trying to swoop her and she was being a complete bytch to him and shot him down harshly. (fair enough, he came with some weak ass game, really lame ****). So the next time I saw her she was at a show we were doing, I knew the guy she was with and he introduced me to her. I retorted with, oh yah I met you at ____ you were being a complete bytch that night! Hope your being cool tonight! Right in front of her friends, she actually started to sputter and apologized. Found out later she had a man but she did introduce me to some cute girls and we are still cool to this day. Don't be afraid to push things and don't back down. Push forward and maybe be a little nicer, but don't pull a complete 180 because you're afraid you offended her. Read that statement again because you're AFRAID. AFRAID. AFRAID, you offended her. She's just a girl, if your afraid of offending her, what else are you afraid of Susan?

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can call a girl a biotch but it has to be jokingly. The way you texted and in the context of that conversation came off as you really called her a *****.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Women do not respect a man that goes around apologizing specially to them. You don't ask them for forgiveness. Diffuse the situation, play around it but don't be getting on your knees asking for her to forgive you!
Well heres what happened-- I saw her face to face again after school. I take the public bus home, and lo and behold guess who else took it that day with her friend (she doesnt usually take it) When I saw her my heart skipped, cuz shes pretty hot, but I love that feeling (sexual tension right?) so I went for her despite nervous as hell. She gave me her best "I'm mad at you" look while trying not to smile, then I pounced on her and said sorry. (afc yea but I wasnt sure how else to start a convo) I told her I was sorry, but I didnt care if she forgave me a not. She seemed pissed, saying "I'll never forget that" etc etc, I was like Psh who gives a sh*t but really I'm trying to figure out how to get being upset with me to her lips on my ****!! Hah

I know about stuff like, mood association I guess you would call it--where she would get "angry" or w/e every time she thought of me. But I know that girls also can easily go from being mad to horny--as long as its a heightened state, girls are all emotions anyway...but I am not a Professor when it comes to this, so bear with me I only know a little.

On the bus trip back, I sat across from HB BlTCH and gamed her friend. HB Btch tried to get into the convo every chance she could, tried being cute, like doing dumb sh*t---making fun of how I bought Almond Joy and crap like that......and our eye contact was basically sex..I loved how I'd like, gaze at her for a bit and then SWOOSH turn my head to her friend--felt like her chocolate eyes were literally being PULLED from her.

TL;DR
Anyway yea, I know for you DJs on the forum the cat would be in the bag with this one: I threw her for a loop with the b*tch comment, then did eye contact and crap--I've gamed her heavily in the past, kino smacked her ass once, she didnt complain. She wrote her number on my arm, but lol she sucks ass at texting so I dont do that much. But dude....I'm just such a novice, I'm not a great closer. Closing one of my bigger problems, everyones input is appreciated though!

@Chromero yea man....the way I said it def. should have been more playful. I'm more of a nice guy, I dont usually call girls *****es at all

@Warrior74 hahah...yea I did get her motor running....in the future my aim is to get it running sexually. When I apologized to her I tried to go a bit like you said. I didn't morph into someone else and beg for her forgiveness, but I told her I didnt think it was right to say that, and I was sorry. She didnt forgive me & like was like 'cool' lol

also @F28 thanks dude, ur comment are usually pretty helpful, I'm tryna diffuse!!!

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well either way I dont think there was enough Comfort...maybe just attraction but I need to work my comfort?? Hard but with work I can get myself better..so now I'm gonna lay off her for a while...talk to more girls so i don't get hung up on her cuz if I see her I'll probably just want to apologize again.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with not having enough attraction or comfort. Everything you've done is from YOU, the very line you used, "I'll never cry over a b!tch," is straight up insulting. You know what else it says? It says that you're insecure, because she was obviously kidding when she said, "Haha don't cry." Make sense?

You're trying to communicate higher status, I know. A high status man RESPECTS women. He doesn't need to be an intentional jerk or throw insults at girls to supposedly "make" them attracted to him. An alpha man knows he's attractive and isn't afraid to go for what he wants.

When you said, "I'll never cry over a b!tch," you are not getting any closer to your goal whatsoever. What you should have done is gotten straight to the point and asked her to hangout another time, SPECIFICALLY chosen by YOU.

Beware texting with girls. It's a complete time-waster if you're trying to use it for conversational purposes, unless you're already in a relationship with her, whether it be friendship or girlfriend.