Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Birthday

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So,

I've been seeing a girl for a few months now. At first it was on and off, but it got serious about 2 months ago. Her birthday is coming up soon, so I decided to buy her a TV. She does not have one in her bedroom, and she spends most of the time watching the TV in the living room, so I thought this would make her happy.

Do you think I missed the mark? I told her about it on the phone this morning, and she kindly asked me to return it, saying that either way, her mom will make me do that anyways. Apparently she can't accept it, so I'm wondering if I did too much too early.

Thanks guys!

macagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't want TVs for their birthday man! And why are you trying to buy her affection with stuff? Less than a year in the relationship is pretty much card and flowers territory IMO.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a TV............A TV?!?!?!?

lmao thats a bit drastic....I dont even think I would get one of my close friends a TV yet alone a girl I've known for 3 months...

you should of got her something simple.

You said she watches a lot of TV? Should of get her a newly released DVD(or blu-ray etc..) of a movie that just came out.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
a TV............A TV?!?!?!?

lmao thats a bit drastic....I dont even think I would get one of my close friends a TV yet alone a girl I've known for 3 months...

you should of got her something simple.

You said she watches a lot of TV? Should of get her a newly released DVD(or blu-ray etc..) of a movie that just came out.

Seriously. Dinner and a night out in the city should be enough. DVDs too, sure.

Home electronics? No...not for a girl you've been with for only a few months