Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Birth Mark??

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an embarrasing birth mark or mole on one side of my face. I'm afraid that this mark may greatly hinder my progress with girls.

It is on the bottom left of my jaw, about a centimetre in dameter and only a few centimetres away from my ear.

I think that it might take me from really good looking to ugly.

Any advice or suggesions? A little help please.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be C + F about it.

Tell chicks that its a beauty mark!

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
If you think its a problem-it is.
Like the dude who posted above me, be C+F about it.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
The posters above me are right. If you think it is a problem, then it eventually will be. It will prevent you from approaching girls and gaining confidence (a key component to being success in every facet of life, including women).

There are girls who love it. And there are girls who don't. And many don't give two sh!ts about whether you have a birth mark or not. However, get a doctor to examine it. Some birth marks ought to be removed not due to beautification reasons, but for medical benefits (i.e.: if the birth mark grows...gets bigger over time... that's not good). The procedure is very simple. It takes less than two minutes to remove it, and it's painless. You don't feel a thing.

I had my birth mark removed just to be safe, despite the doctor's positive assessment.

Learn to love yourself before expecting others to love you. Why should you let that birth mark make you be any less of a person?

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The thing is I AM ****y and funny. It doesn't hinder me too much in the day but when I get home I begin to wonder.

In the Melbourne museum it has an exhibit on the human body. There it says "Scientist believe that humans judge attractivness based on the symetry of their face". And I though, well I'm ****ed then.

I feel like a **** saying it but its true. If I seen a chick with a mark I wouldn't find her as attractive. I'm just assuming woman would feel the same.

Its a good be ****y + funny, but if she doesn't find me physically attractive I can't see her going out with me.

I thought getting it removed would be painful and expensive and leave a bad scar??

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enrique Iglesias had a huge mole on his face for years and women got wet from the first second they layed eyes on him. It became his trademark kind of. I don't think it's a huge factor.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rooney said:
I thought getting it removed would be painful and expensive and leave a bad scar??
I speak from experience, and it does not hurt nor does it leave a bad scar. However, in terms of price... that depends on your insurance and the doctor. The cost varies, however, it should not be a big number. It was fine for me.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contender said:
I speak from experience, and it does not hurt nor does it leave a bad scar. However, in terms of price... that depends on your insurance and the doctor. The cost varies, however, it should not be a big number. It was fine for me.
I don't think that will solve your problem.

It's an Inner Game issue you have. You have to deal with it yourself, being comfortable about your appearance.

There's these videos of a huge fatass, short 4ft guy, and a 7ft skinny guy who are all consciously thinking that their appearances on "YouTube".

It shows them getting from Average Frustrated Chumps to on the way of becoming DJs within 5 days.

I think its good as it shows you that your appearance matters less than you think.

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont like it then take it off, what matters the most is that you think you look good. if thats making you think that you look bad pretty simple, just take it off