Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bipolar Girl Update

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread on this girl last week...pretty much we were hanging out for about six weeks and things were going pretty good...but I am busy and asked for space. Girl flipped out and has sense been playing serious games with me. This week for example she has 1) flaked on one of my shows (i am a performance artist) 2) she brought her ex, who she works with to the show and 3) has gone MIA tonight...only tried calling her once. At the show this past week when my set was over I didn't wait for her and left, she brought the ex with her and didn't warn me so it kind of backfired on her. My friend saw her and questioned her about it to which I got a call at 3:30 am explaining that they are nothing. I didn't loose my cool and just said "evs".

We hung out last night and I thought we had a great night. She told me after our last sexual encounter that she "wants to slow down" so I ignored her advances last night and cut the date early...while it was still going good. I have also lost some attraction to her b/c of this garbage. Today we talked in the morning...were going to hook up tonight...but she is MIA.

This girl was adopted at 4 after her parents killed themselves. I know right now she is happy with me but wants me to abandoned her. I get how they work from reading this. Sucks b/c I like this person and now I realize that it's all a game and none of the moments were real. I'm sure right now she is trying to get me to call and explode on her, which I will not. I will also not beg her or tell her AFC crap...I just want to ignore her and find out what happens. This girl and I have our moments, but like I said I get that I can't beat her disease. When I completely ignore her tomorrow and try to move on...which I promise I am capable of after realizing what I am battling here...what should I expect?

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed your thread. So shes bipolar?
Does she take any medication?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant tell you what to expect since my psychic abilities are poor at best. But I noticed she said she wants to slow down and you, like a good afc, listened to her and cut the date short. So whats the point of the date then? This girl is giving you a sh.t test". And looks like you've failed. When she told you she wants to slow down thats her defense for appearing as a slut in your eyes.
This is how girls think, they will put up resistance to sex, and your job is to blast thru this resistance. When she said "lets slow down" all you had to say was "you're right, we should" then 5 mins later try again.
What I'm saying is that it doesn't matter what she tells you, because its not really what she wants. She just wants you to work a little harder for it so that it seems like it was bound to happen, and it also shows that you're in total control.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I have to say is don't waste your time on this woman. If you're looking for trouble, then stick to it, but if you want to keep your sanity, move on to a stable woman.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned this in your previous thread. STAY AWAY!!!

I was engaged to a girl that was bipolar. Hot, we got along great, never fought etc....

The BP made her be a different person all the time and change her mind too much. 90 days before our wedding she flaked out b/c of the stress and basically disappeared from my life. Dont put yourself through the same crap I went through. Move on early.

rocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...like clockwork she sent an email at 3am. Mentions nothing about me trying to get in touch with her....just that she hopes I had fun doing the things that I do work and hang out with friends.

rocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
and to the guy that said that was her giving me a **** test, i beg to differ on this one. it's all about her controlling and manipulating. the girl is really happy with me and that scares her...she wants to explode it. it's not a **** test, it's a control thing. in my head she thought i would be attracted to her b/c i'm usually very agressive with her, so that's why i took that attention away and cut the date while we were outside talking. am i wrong in that move? seems to be the only move to me.

we both make film and she was buying a new camera the other night and asked "what kind of camera should I buy US". then ten minutes later it's something else. it's all about control with her. last night she knew that she had the control of her calling me and not the other way around...now i'm out on this one. in replied to her email and let her know that i did indeed have fun and got an unexpected call to a private party at 11...which i did. i didn't mention any of her **** b/c i am not going to fight with her and give her what she wants. i simply wrote that i would call her later this week to see what's up. it's weird now that i know what it is, i mean i love the girl to death...but not like this...not like this.....

it's all about control...i mean she was expecting an afc type email from me about her not calling me back...but when she got nothing she was forced to send me another email of small talk trying to start it back up. this **** is sick and i'm looking back now and i realize the longer we go on the less control i have, can't live like that.

rocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
So in her email I didn't answer a question and she sent an email back this morning asking if I had an answer...it was a stupid pop culture question. Anyway, after I gave her my dumb answer in an ass type way due to the fact that she was lacking info to answer her own question I wrote this. I'm sure this is going to do her in, but I will not pick up the phone and fight nor return her emails that she is gong to surely send.

""Anyway **her name here**...I would like to type to you for a minute and clear the air. I want you to think about this and absorb it and if you can't
well there is absolutely no point in my sticking around in this. I
have given you control in what we do in hopes that it will give you time to come around to the fact of you and I. I think though I have misrepresented myself and given you too much, with control there has to be a level of respect. When you are having down time that is extremely fine and I want you to have your space, however have the courtesy to answer my call or reply to a text with "not tonight...i feel like ****" or "not tonight...the sky is purple" or even better "your career sucks and I don't want to be there with you when it finally breaks". Something along those lines. Did I want to continue our talks for a minute late last night, absolutely? Did I end up having a great time anyway...as always very much so. This relationship is a two way
street and although I have given you the ball and you know my emotions
with you there has to be a level of respect from your end. Not asking
for you to commit to me or anything like that, that whole idea makes
me dizzy, all I'm asking for is a meet in the middle. We are two
entities with our own lives, but this relationship is one whole. When
and if you think you can do that by all means hit me up because I
would really love continue this surreal walk we have going on. Don't read this as anger or frustration, I promise that it is neither. This can either be the
next level of understanding in our relationship or it can be the time
to sulk and get mad a little...completely up to you and I will react
accordingly. I'm not talking about going away and I'm not talking
about abandoning you...DO NOT misread this. Instead of emailing me
back or this thing turning into a fight you should pick up the phone
and dial my number...someone told me that guy can make skinny korean girls who act right laugh for days.""

how did i do?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is bipolar, get the fvck out of there!

comic_relief

rocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah...i'm hoping with that email that she leaves me alone...i know it will at least set her off.

likelychump

Reaction score
So you ask for space, get it, then complain? She brings her ex to a show and you assume it's about more than making you jealous? Sounds like you really want to have all the control, getting upset when she's "MIA" for one night. Then you send her an AFC email that comes off as a lot of whining, and IMHO is shooting yourself down. If she doesn't respond enough, you're upset, and when she emails too much, you're upset. Calm down, dude. Her wanting some control is not necessarily manipulation, certainly no more than you want to manipulate her, so stop assuming everything is manipulation from the start. Get this "she's damaged goods, so it must all be her" mindset out of your head. Consider your own behavior more, as that's what you can control. Your arsenal of nonchalance followed by complaints may be wearing thin, so what do you have to lose from just "caving" to what she wants once in a while. Shouldn't you try to make her feel special sometimes? Sounds like she's practically begging for it. If you think you're going to drop her anyway, what do you have to lose? And I wholeheartedly believe her "let's slow down" was just a charade, so charge on through.

You should have never sent that email. Why didn't YOU pick up the phone? Stop saying the ball's in her court when it's not. Give HER some respect.

Or maybe she is just a nut.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..did you read the email he sent her?
clearly it says he's tried contacting her and she replies in drip feeds containing useless information.

if i get this situation right, she contacts him when she feels it. but when they hang out, they have fun. but when its over, he doesnt hear from her? replies are in email and random nonsense texts.

he invites her to his gigs, she shows up with an ex or doesnt show up at all.

theyve made out/s3xed once, but she called it going fast, so he's slowed the roll.
Hes lost a little interest and is half minded about walking away, yet hes worried itll make her think he's abandoning her which, given her history, he doesnt want it to seem like.

He still wants to give it a chance but only if she puts in more effort, for eg calling him instead of email.

Rocket: IF i was you, id walk bro. because if the start is this shaky, imagine how a year downs gonna be...when the honeymoon period ends will you still wanna be in this? put your emotions and "love" drug stuff aside and think about it logically...if you still want in, then you need to get in there and kick sense into her, set some rules...if not, just walk away. there is PLENTY of women out there...and trust me its easy to get them..
goodluck

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STAY AWAY!

Even if she is ok for brief periods, she WILL have periods where she acts totally f'ed up and does the most nonsensical things.

Don't waste your time, there are plenty of girls out there who are not as f'ed in the head.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
All I have to say is don't waste your time on this woman. If you're looking for trouble, then stick to it, but if you want to keep your sanity, move on to a stable woman.
I have to second that, no matter how hot or god in bed she is/may be, or how much you have in common with her and like spending time with her etc etc, bottom line is she is sick in the head cause thats natures way of keeping the gene pool clean